Disputes Thread

well now…

we are playing the what if game ?

well…

what if Dream was so kind to leave only this gumroad audio open for such occasions?

i have 100 Percent the feel that is so.

so of course when i read the topic of the problems of this person i had the reflex to help.

the way it is ment. out of the heart.

1 Like

yes.

1 Like

If you need help, get help.

In general, the forum doesn’t care about feelings lol People do what they want until there’s pushback… and frequently they keep on keeping on even if there is pushback lol

1 Like

it is pride that speaks in you. always accept help just shouting about it is not desirable

1 Like

You saw what it lead to …

1 Like

It doesn’t matter… people get upset all the time.

Sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for bad reasons.

If the situation ethics are sound, do what you need to do.

If a person is starving, it is alright to steal food.

2 Likes

Point is, if you need help or want to help, do it discreetly with good intention, while also respecting the creator’s work, as you know, it’s his income, but Dream is also generous. It’s best to not do it openly because others would assume they can ask for the field.

@Sarumann33 Nobody is coming at you, relax. We know you had good intentions, just don’t enable paid fields to be open charity as some can be greedy. That’s all. Cheers everyone.

7 Likes

cheers!

2 Likes

:joy: :smiley: :sunglasses:

@Baki this is the way

4 Likes

So sharing project ideas you mean?

Or sharing fields?

Cuz fields big no no, only for immediate close relatives like mom brother sister children

3 Likes

The thing is

It doesn’t matter if they need it or not when dream said fields can be shared with close family only

Then you’re just down right going against his word, stealing from him because you think it’s right, it’s undebatable to me

3 Likes

If you think dream said plasma flaunt can be shared with any one who needs it, please quote it here

4 Likes

I believe he explicitly said to not abuse the lack of protections.

Beyond that, not much has been said.

I think the rest comes down to an individual’s ethics.

3 Likes

This is my last comment on the situation.

The thing is that when Dream made the comment “i let it open, pls dont abuse it”

Was in response of someone asking about the protection if it was the same as the Black Label (like Order of 3) those audios we cant even share with parents or spouse or children. ONLY the buyer. If we have common sense we can think that he meant it open to share AS ANY OTHER PAYABLE AUDIO with direct family… further more “dont abuse it” so we can maybe share it with that aunty or cusin that is in dare need.

Now, Sarunman33 has a great heart and interpreted Dream’s words differently than myself, ok no one can say which interpretation is right or not.

BUT… if we well know the amount of abuse Dream has endured in regards of Piracy, people not just trading but selling, attempting to copy etc
throughout all these years, we could have a great heart and a hero like mind, but still be cautious with such delicate topic and before assuming that the interpretation of freely sharing was right, we could contact Dream and ask him before proceeding, further more, before openly expressing it in the forum.

I didnt say anything when i saw the comments the other day, but the first thing i thought since my interpretation was different was “yikes, i can forseen now members asking left and right for the link of the audio”

There is a LOT of people in need
There is a good amount of good hearted people but also…
There is a LOT of bandids unscrupulous people out there too and in here unfortunately that would just comment with a pitty party story get the audio and start pirating it.

I still firmly believe Dream would not have openly just let one of his strongest majestic new fields be shared left and right.

Nobody would buy it anymore :woman_shrugging: but ask for free… dont we know how humans are?

And IF maybe Dream was saying between lines “share it with those in dear need outside your family circle too” … let me tell you if he didnt fully express it, it means DONT scream it to the world. Just quitely do the good deed

However :point_up_2: that is not what i believe.

Im just saying thist because what Sarunman33 said. something like he was sure Dream meant that. So he did the right thing.

The reason why i jumped to comment today in the Plasma Flaunt post was because i saw a member asking for the field and thanking Dream. And i was like yep. I knew it (im not seeing malice in that member that asked) but it was the start of what i knew would happen.

Again. I believe that if Dream would have wanted this field for free he would have just put it on youtube.

Not this type of field with sooo many subfields and extra work…

It wouldnt be fair either to those that had already bought perhaps sacrificing purchasing something else, or saving up to get it, and now any one can have it free seemingly…

It just doesnt make sense.

No one was ostracizing the good intention of Sarunman33 at least not me and my words were very kinda tip toeing when commenting, his reaction on the contrary didnt even leave way to stop and ponder that maybe it was a mistake or ask Dream or Sam what they think but not just blindy and upset defending his point as the only absolute truth.

No one was pointing finger at SoulStar33 either, he did nothing wrong, he is a good guy and yes he and his Mom need the healing but it was the approach that was concerning, that could create an uncomfortable and unfair situation for Dream.
That was all.

But i also not going to take any blame or looking cruel now because according to Sarunman33 it was like if i had taken the chance for someone to heal.

No. There are hundreds of free fields that can heal almost anyhting
Im not taking any healing away from nobody and i wasnt even implying that.

I was just concerned it was going to bring other not so nice people to abuse the situation, so i commented right after the other member asked for it. If i hadnt said anything… imagine Sarunman33 reading that comment and then he decides to follow his heart again and send it to that member and comment right there its ok Dream let us share it.

Like seriously. What you think would have happened after.?

Common sense and cautiousness my friend.
Even when wanting to be a hero.

Maybe this is why i hesitated so much opening a profile :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lads, honestly leave it now, no need to drag it on anymore. I think we all know Sarumann meant no harm and Soulstar did nothing wrong. Different people will perceive what Cap said in different ways. The person who asked after was obviously trying their luck but I honestly don’t feel like Sarumann or SoulStar meant any harm. From now on, let it be sorted out in PM with Cap if he wants to reply. George has a very kind heart and soul, he never meant any harm or would want any of this to escalate to what it has become, I’m sure Sarumann feels the same. I’m sure if Cap said you can’t use it then Soulstar wouldn’t do it. If Cap said he could, then I’m sure he would be over the moon to help himself and his mom. It will be fixed either way so let’s all just leave it be now please. Its a situation where I honestly feel the vote would be split down the middle because of the severity of wellbeing and health with the situation and the respect of the product and what Cap deems is fair so let’s all just leave it to the creator and how he feels about it and whatever he feels will be the correct decision. This back and forth is pointless at this stage, it’s not solving anything.
I don’t think any of us would want to withhold someone from healing but again it’s not our decision. My own two cents is Sarumann meant well, as did Soulstar, let’s leave it to the powers that be now.

3 Likes

Yeah i agree with all.

And im not dragging the issue.

I had said on Plasma Flaunt. i would express why i commented that on its thread in this one.so i did.

And i think i can.

this thread exist for this purpose i dont like when i am told not to express my opinion specially after such strong almost accusations from Sarunman that i didnt get to clarify.

Thank you.

That is all :wave:

2 Likes

I am thinking about leaving the forum altogether…
I think this way i wont be a problem.
The master of Random threads has nothing but hat3 for me.

I have been accused of ruining plasma thread.

1 Like

Don’t think too much about it

2 Likes

Nah man I’m not saying anything about you voicing your opinion, I just feel its best to let the powers that be deal with it now. It has just seemed to be dragged out far more than it needed to be at this stage and I’m sure it isn’t making Soulstar or Sarumann feel any bit better by the outcome. The joy of the venting thread is expressing your opinion and that’s all great, I just feel there is always a time to let things be and let it be sorted internally. That’s all :pray:t3:

1 Like

7 Likes