Disputes Thread

Your emotions get the better of you my friend, none of it is that deep. Take a back seat with the forum, the making of threads is a cry for help in some ways to be noticed. You don’t need validation from anyone, just be yourself.
Man, I use this forum as my personal diary where I can be vulnerable and say things that aren’t “manly” where people might think what is wrong with this guy moaning again.
I don’t have the luxury to be vulnerable in “real life” too many people count on me and even though I’m the strongest in normal life for everyone I know, I’m the one who struggles the most. They still can go to work, go playing sports, go to the gym, go on hikes, even just a walk on the road, i cant do this yet but I will get there. To these people I’m strong, willpower for years, determination, strength and so on to heal and help everyone. I feel like you are the same, you’ve had to take on a lot in life, just try your best to not let it beat you and more importantly, be the person that you know you can be and that you are deep down. You have a heart of gold just by reading your energy, you just need to know your own power yourself. Don’t stress the small things man, run through them and say, next, and tick that off your list. I’ve been persevering all my life through stuff you wouldn’t believe, I know you can do it too, just stop being so hard on yourself man :heart::heart: you got this :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you, @AkiraTheWild and thank you @everyone,starting with Captain and Sammy.
I wanted to leave the forum since december, this was just an unfortunate event.

Anyway, at least for a while I’ll take a break and consider if I’ll come back or not; i can still read stuff, it is public, after all, whether i have an account or not; I can still support Captain, including with using Patreon (plus, I need it) and i can still improve my life, one way or an9ther, but i dont want any more dramas, sorry.

I need peace, to heal myself and improve my life and since somehow i always get in trouble, its better to just participate or rather observe things from a distance.

Again, thank you all - this is good bye, but i dont know for how long.

All the Best.
Be BLESSED, Everyone. :pray:

2 Likes

Mind yourself man. Come back when you feel the time is right. A break is always good :ok_hand:t3: Take care :pray:t3:

4 Likes

I let emotions take the wheel.
I might need to use this account, for myself or for my mom, so I wont abandon me or my family for some disputes.

As long as I’m allowed around here by Captain and Sammy, I’ll stay.

Thank You Both. :pray:
Also, Thank You, @Hauru, @Noesis, @Dr_Manhattan, @GoddessesAndGod and Everyone else who helped me or encouraged me, You are Great Friends and Amazing Souls. :pray:

5 Likes

:handshake:

5 Likes

More than welcome my friend :pray:

7 Likes

Had me rolling :laughing:

“A man with no enemies is a man with no character.”

5 Likes

So true

2 Likes

An exercise that usually helps in self-restraint…

• Do not reply or create threads for every thought that pops into the mind - be respectful of one’s own energetic and psychic well-being as well as others’ time and effort.
  • Sit on it for say 24 hours, and think if the topic makes sense for one’s real well-being, or it is just a way to kill boredom or seek attention.
  • Post after contemplating, if the response/post makes sense after a period of deliberation.

Avoids a lot of frustration, chaos, triggers, etc., at times caused by an overload of participation on public forums. Over-communication is a big source of energy loss.

18 Likes

I’ve been telling him he needs to get shielded and cut chords!

Can you believe he went 1 entire month with out shielding! lol, I think he finally made the shielding item yesterday

8 Likes

Maybe adding in some servitors that can do it consistently so he can focus on his playlists.

4 Likes

One that I always use is a question that I ask myself: (and if you want to share this tip, go ahead!)

“Do I want the whole world to know this? Am I okay with what I say being recorded forever?”

Sounds extreme, but it’s not. The logic behind it is simple.

What we type on the internet is literally put out there for the entire planet to see. It’s also preserved forever. It’s why celebrities tend to get a lot of flack and scandal when something unsavory they’ve said in the past on the internet gets exposed.

So, the best way to restrain yourself is to ask yourself those questions. You’ll be very surprised how the need to post lot of the things online suddenly disappear.

3 Likes

Great tips, thank you. :pray:

You’d think so… :sweat_smile:

The shield will be made, the mouth (or rather the fingers, which I use for typing) will be restrained, only opened for saying great or at least good things and only if it is necessary.

Again, thank you all. :pray:

5 Likes

No weapon formed against me shall prosper

7 Likes

What is wrong with you? @DLG88

Youve been making weird comments replying to mine.

Saying how my face is pretty too, you dont know me and youve never seen my face

I told you to stop but you continued.

Laughing saying you were giving me compliments because you thought i was a woman.

Thats how you go around making women feel then? And that makes it ok?

Thats why women are scared everywhere for creeps like you.

Now this comment OBVIOUSLY has a sexual meaning in disguise.

Whats your problem? You dont have anywhere else to make jokes?

Its p***ing me off already.

Also @Hauru you liking that comment encourages such low behavior

@Divine_Lotus @SammyG

6 Likes

Come down, no need to get artificially upset about a random comment which was placed with encouraging intent. As you care that much what a random Sapien member replies to your comment, I going to be more caring and sensitive just to ensure It won’t be misinterpreted. Have a great week, everyone involved in this great conversation! :smiley:

Dont insult my intelligence.

Your intention is clear and the message is totally out of place.

But thats ok and if i give importance to those kind of dumb comments is my problem.

Stay away from my posts.

Thank you

5 Likes

Your engagement definitely underlines your cognitive abilities. Have a great week! :wink:

You didn’t perceive it as attack either, because It wasn’t and still isn’t. I appreciate the involvement of @Lunamoon22, and since It bothers her / him so much, I’m going to try to cut it short.

Have a tremendous week!! Glad we on the same page, I hope you have a lot of success with all the fields you listen to :smiley: