Divine Fire

*just a heads up…kind of a long read again lol

i started off this journey with nudges from Divine Mother by reading of Rose’s suggestion for connecting to Aphrodite…but i didn’t mention before that i got jolted even more because right after reading that post, a character on tv said the name “Rose Marie…” this healer in Mount Shasta told me, Rose is a symbol of Divine Mother, and also the name Mary is a Divine Mother name…She was my guide all my life…i wrote a poem as a teen called “Rose to the Sky” about my dream life…i feel my journey was always guided…

i thought maybe ShataChandi Yagna (another Divine Mother name) would be a good theme for this post because of the words sacrificed in this thread…maybe it will help clear my path even more…

synchronistic events happened to help me make my decision in burning this thread:

• Captain’s “Burner thread,” mentioned some on their journey might want to delete it after writing about it in that thread…(read my mind lol)

• i read that last Sunday, and it reminded me of the Venting thread ritual of deleting it every Sunday followed by listening to the Mass Meditation…

• also relates to one of the stories i developed here about the 4 tribes that learned peace by a weekly ritual of burning this sacred herb…(i just realized that Rose’s Venting thread subconsciously inspired me to come up with the frequency of the sacred herb burning ritual)…i see my words are like that sacred herb…it was healing me while writing, reading, rereading and rerereading them lol…but i feel i will receive a stronger healing by burning them…
    i won’t lose them, because i repeated them so much to people that i memorized them (know it by heart)…the tribal way of passing down stories…

i know the venting thread is meant for expressing stuff that weighs us down and burning it, but what i’m doing is burning my words that weighed me down AND words that lifted me up…i feel that’s important for me to do because sometimes i put those good moments on a pedastal making me feel like i probably won’t reach anything like them again…so, i’m burning both good and bad of the past to make room for the future lessons and blessings…

my last post mentioned what i was going to do…it was last Sunday, and i considered burning it and i said i would let it sit for a week to see if i still feel like doing that the following Sunday…

during the week of not writing in this thread, i began writing everyday in my physical journal…something i couldn’t do before…my writer’s block was like a blessings block, but because of this daily ritual of writing in this thread for the past month, it allowed me to rerealize the blessings again and get me back in the state of creativity…

i mentioned in my first post in this thread that my life was similar to “The Alchemist” book by Paulo Coehlo…

SPOILER kinda lol

finding treasure was my goal…and guess what…i found it, but the buried gold was my soul…

after writing here daily for a month, it made me realize my number one priority is maintaining the health of my soul…

that’s why i’m glad i’m not successful yet…i want my soul to be balanced first, so that success can be maintained properly…i had a little success before, but i didn’t maintain the health of my soul at that time…

to maintain the health of my soul, i will keep writing in my own physical journals with the same level of honesty that i wrote here for a month…it’s something i didn’t do before in my physical journals…it was mostly words of gratitude that made it seem like i was healed from my past…but i have a lot more honest writing to do to really be healed from my past…

and i might also still write here from time to time…

much gratitude to Captain and Sammy and everyone else involved in running this digital monastary…

also, thanks again to all who speak so openly with their heart that inspired me to write here in the first place…this little Divine state of Peace that i feel is thanks to all of you…and thanks for the people that commented here before that helped me to maintain a positive posture of thinking and kept me aware of staying balanced…also, thanks to all who synchronistically writes or posts stuff with aspects of my life sometimes…it’s like everyone’s an unintentional teacher here sometimes lol…thanks to everyone’s post that i liked…they all contained valuable lessons…and thanks to the future posts that i will like when i discover them lol…and thanks to the Most High and Mother Earth and Everything and Everyone in between…

This went from an Alchemical Journey to my Soul, to a chess game bout of my Heart vs my Brain, to a Divine state of Peace…

and now, i pray this Divine Fire helps me to gracefully move on from my past, so i can allow myself to keep discovering and receiving new lessons and new blessings…

Happy New Dragon Year to All and all!!

9 Likes