Hmmmm. :blush:… The hmmm sounds… Also have the mmmmm part of Ommmmm :rofl:

5 Likes

sweet child, the point is not to compare
they are all wonderful :)

6 Likes

Me neither…

I am glad you notice this. :hugs:

:blush:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

This looks so cool. Never felt chills like this since the 13th Skull release. These are something else.
Congrats to the lucky owners.

5 Likes

ya but if ya haddd to how would ya

:'D
me likey

I’m not able to find this on Venly can anyone share a link?.

1 Like

Not yet available (not minted) ;-)

I’ve been starting my mornings with the Divine Gong and the shift it makes in my waking up mind is incredible! I’m writing this as it is time for my Divine Gong loops actually :slight_smile: it feels like it has a natural ‘glee’ to it haha that’s the only word I think fits how it makes me feel :)
It really uplifts my wellbeing, and it takes most care of it!

One thing I like most about the Divine Gong is how versatile it is, there are so many functions in this one, around 10 functions ranging from a divine gong bath session, benevolent beings, and intending the gong to quite literally, do anything.

But one thing I’ve been playing around with is to use the gong to activate the function it suits me best at the moment.

And it’s sudden chills that buzz in really deep whenever I do this.

It feels like all functions accentuated with a certain percentage each time, and it makes every session unique and fills me with just what I need at the moment.

I love the consciousness part of this one, it doesn’t only fill my Spirit in, but then also mentally, it clears everything out of you. It makes you feel not just ready for your day, but suddenly Life feels more open and your readiness is coming out of you being “Present enough to enjoy it”. :heart::heart::shamrock:

By the way, it also uses similar techniques to Light and Vibrational Guidance and Vibration series, in which it vibrates you down to the cellular level with all these effects :slight_smile:

Thank you @Peace… Sound healing is a pure and powerful concept and you came out with an outstanding concept with a huge purpose❤️
And @Captain_Nemo for so many things. :) :heart:

13 Likes

To be honest, this NFT ended my NFTs quest… No more nft projects for me :blush:
It brings great contentment… And urge to go beyond… :blush:

11 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::shamrock:

5 Likes

I think that is the perfect word to describe it… :blush:
It certainly brightens our moods and makes us feel ‘light’ (the audio part thou)… The mandala is different story :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha I’ve been definitely spending more time with the audio! But let them know what you been saying about the mandala haha… It’s a more ‘compact’ version of the audio… And it doesn’t leave room for you to choose it goes straight up to work!

6 Likes

The divine gong is already available ? Please share the link …not able to find it…

1 Like

The Divine Gong - Sapien Medicine | Venly

1 Like

Thank you soo much :pray::pray::pray::pray:

So the owner of the NFT can send positive energies from this NFT to other person with intention. Can this energy projection be made permanent on that person as long as the NFT owner owns the NFT? @Peace

1 Like

As far as I understand it, no.

1 Like

So if one is sending the gong energy to another, does the owner say “intention on xxxx?”

I’ve been eyeing this one since the release date, but never felt the need to actually have to get it at any cost. Until a few days ago, I got a chance to trade for this beauty.
I have always loved the sound of the gong, it brings peace of mind, calmness and a sense of wellbeing. Listening to the sound of gong, you can’t help but go back to the breath, connect to the body and dwell peacefully in the now.
Though the concept of this one doesn’t have to do much with materialistic stuff, from my experience, this one does help a lot with manifestations and earthly desires, besides the well-being benefits others have shared.
Imagine a strong blockage removal scanning down to the finer core of your being and dissolving any clot it meets on the way with powerful yet gentle vibration, while at the same time amplifying your intentions a thousandfold, not to mention some of the mantras in the description grant material wealth.
This one really is an all-rounder NFT, one stone many many birds, imagination is the limit.
It’s also a great integrator of fields, putting it at the beginning and the end of stacks will help the effects go deeper, last longer, and bring faster results.
Meditating with The Goddess, chanting her mantra, together with Ayur while having this one being played in the background is totally something else.

I totally agree with this and am hugely grateful for this creation. Thank you the group and @Captain_Nemo :pray:

12 Likes