DIY Biokinesis

hi friends . i wanted to write this topic for so long but since most people here are more into spirituality and soul-related side of psychic things and sapien fields, i’ve been scared to be judged or my beliefs getting weakened by the answers i might get. but now that i have gotten results from subliminals and proof of energies effect on physical things , i dont care what people would say. i know the power…
my question is : how to create morphic fields on your own to create appearance changes , like how you should visualize the concept for you
for example; if i wanna change my nose or remove the hump on it
should i get in meditative state and then focus on a concept and idea of having a straight nose already or i should feel it changing to my desired shape slowly and concept of the nose removing the hump or the medical method like researching on how to destroy bone cells and create the concept of rhinoplasty and something just scrubbing the bone cells where the hump is and hump cells getting destroyed…
i wish get my answers here

i usually do the first one at nights before i sleep and i get strong sensation and pain on my nose but changes are slow but i see it but i think the last method, like knowing physiology concept would work better

2 Likes

glad to read more about biokinesis!

as far as i know dream looking up captain_nemo’s posts would be helpful.

there’s also the Energy Awakening Course to check out.

1 Like

Nice to see there are more people here who talk about biokinesis. Maybe the most important power is the ability to keep yourself healthy & fit.

2 Likes

it’s an interesting concept!

i enjoy learning about the human body and during meditation it can be interesting to observe it.

2 Likes