Do entities fight and feed on each other? What if there would be no "good" beings left? Fantasia - From the Depths of Your Imagination

I should have done this sooner; thinking about a title for this thread, Fantasia just passed through my head, because I recently saw a clip from that classic on a thread made by @Divine_Lotus, so I thought that you should be credited for this idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

This thread, it will be made of fantasy stuff, from the depts of your imagination, to extraordinary philosophies and ideas, stories and legends, old and modern.
The realm of Fantasy and Magic.

Post anything you find fantastical, dreamy, philosophical or extraordinary, ideally weaved with your imagination.

I always (well, more precise, a few times) thought of the possibility that Life is but a Dream, a Huge Dream, perhaps similar to our dreams (a collective dream?), perhaps a thousand times more complex, yet, thinking about it, what of it, there is nothing but experience to gain or rather fantasies to experience.
{Now, I’m not saying this is the case, this is a thread about fantasies, fantastic ideas and thoughts after all.}

6 Likes

That is the case for lovecraft’s Azathoth, The Great Dreamer. It is said that all of reality is but a dream of his, and when he wakes up all will cease to exist.

4 Likes

Imagine a world without good(ness), how would it be?

Do entities fight and feed on each other?
What if there would be no “good” beings left?

1 Like

What is good anyway…

1 Like