Do I have to have a crypto wallet to purchase The Career Mentor NFT?

I don’t have anything crypto, but The Career Mentor would benefit me greatly.

Can I purchase and use it easily even if I don’t have whatever app/site/account for crypto?

Any ideas?

1 Like

If you still have questions after reading, ask away! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I should ask: I don’t want to deal with anything crypto, is there a way to purchase The Career Mentor without having to sign up for those sites?

1 Like

Of course you can purchase it, but in order to be recognized as the owner of the NFT, it must be in your wallet. The process was new to most of us in the beginning of this journey, and it’s part of the process.

If your hesitancy is due to possible confusion about how to set up the wallet, it is explained in forum documentation. Most of your forum family has done it. You can always run any snafus by us for assistance.

Thanks— does it matter if I’m recognized as the owner for the fields sake?

My hesitancy is just that I’m not interested in crypto nor the wallet or anything that has to do with it. I don’t want to open anything about it.

I just simply want the field. :-)

1 Like

When a field is an NFT, the field is embedded in the NFT token itself. So they are inseparable

I’ve done this. No wallet. I’m still a legitimate owner. I think the wallet is for people who want to trade

1 Like

Where do u keep your nfts then?

That’s interesting…
Purchasing the NFT and then not claiming it into your wallet, yes?

Could you direct me how? Field still work for you, too, I assume?

Yep

1 Like

I just keep them as image files in an ordinary folder. I bought the nft so the protection still applies, just I’m not interested in the trade.

They do because it makes no difference if they live in your wallet as a NFt or as an image not in the wallet. If you purchase it you’re the unique owner. Just if you want to sell it that’s be hard to prove.

Just buy it and get Sammy or Dream to send you it as the image file

Or search it yourself here, only works for legal NFT owners

1 Like

I will make it easier for you:

Having paid for it and having it only as an image is NOT enough to have it working for you!

It connects only to owners, NFT is the token of ownership, otherwise it doesn’t work.

You might have a little feel when seeing mandalas of NFTs u don’t own, but it’s more like “seeing a thing from outside”, but it doesn’t work any near to when u actually own it.

I mean, just try it, buy something cheap from the shop directly and see for yourself.

AND don’t try to convince anyone here to anything that pretty much seems to be black-marketting!

6 Likes

To the OP:

Setup a wallet is relatively easy. You just use it as a tool to receive NFT like a proof of ownership. Then you don’t need to open your wallet or do whatever crypto with it. Crypto is not my thing either, so the app is just a tool for proof of ownership to me so there is no conflict. Heck you don’t even need to buy any crypto is all you do is buy NFT and never sell/transfer any (including buying it from other members).

Dream himself said so, I doubt he’d say it if he didn’t mean it…

1 Like

Sorry, but not true.

1 Like

Ok, then where exactly did he say that?

I remember him saying and repeating that u have to own it for it to work on you. Why would he come up with NFT system if an actual NFT ownership meaned nothing?

Buying it legally you are the owner.

2 Likes