Do Not Buy Our Audios From These Members

Even worse, how can they believe that the audios can change their reality but not that the powerful sorceror behind this is aware of them doing it…

12 Likes

c’est des personnes mechantes

1 Like

cause honestly its a gamble which one is or not lol
some say so, some dont lol.

24 Likes

This reminds me of the trap I fell into back in 2020. A person wanted to trade paid fields with me and I politely declined him. Then somehow he convinced me that captain doesn’t mind us sharing paid fields with each other. It seemed a bit odd to me but I still gave in. I bought plasma protocol from him under the table. After that I started feeling like crap and getting these weird thoughts and feelings for a couple of months. Soon I realised its because of me buying fields from him. I immediately deleted all of the fields and apologised to dream and Sammy and felt a lot better. I swore to myself to not do such a thing ever again and dissuade others from doing it as well. Please guys don’t do it. They offer 90% of their life changing work for free. If it wasn’t for these fields I wouldn’t be alive today. It took me a while to finally forgive myself and move on from this.

31 Likes

You’re such a sweetheart :yellow_heart: @tagler2

6 Likes

Ditto bro. The Hep B and C treatment literally saved my life! :pray:t3:

15 Likes