Do Not Buy Our Audios From These Members

There are two sisters or maybe it’s just one person, that go around this forum showing people a bunch of audios they have and sell it 50-70% off. I had suspended Esemeralda, gave her a chance, she came and did it again, then I suspended her forever. But she just kept making new accounts to sell to people. Some users go for it and then join her discord. I know of a number of you who trade with them on discord btw. You know who you are.

Then the other account, pepita, was also doing the same for quite some time.
09b9f276b828d98737a795535ee735f72e4f5c3a_2_236x500

What’s awesome to see is that most of you don’t fall into that temptation of buying from people trying to underhand us behind our back. I respect that quite a lot.

I know it’s tempting to get something you want for a cheaper price but they know they’re doing the wrong thing. And you know you’re doing the wrong thing by going behind our back like that. You aren’t buying something in good faith.

If you’re really trying to be a better person and grow from these audios, attaining them nefariously like this from users who are undercutting us, is a rather venemous way of going about it. You’re trying to do good for yourself while at the same time doing some bad. It’s essentially goes against what you’re trying to do in the first place. You can’t buy or cheat your way to heaven. You earn your place there by not falling into these kinds of temptations and doing things the right way. Fields are but tools to help you earn your place there but your actions are what evidently lead the way. This is a step backwards.

So I’m just giving this warning because they will keep making accounts and trying to recruit people to trade with. Let me know if they do. I can only catch them as soon as they’re reported as I’m not about to check every new account that gets made here.

121 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, Sam! :+1:

33 Likes

For fcksakes people, just be fcking honest in life. All you’re doing is stealing from Captain. You’ll just keep breeding more misery in your lives.

35 Likes

Surprised that people fall for bootlegging when all audios have protection (I believe) especially the highly priced ones.

22 Likes

Exactly! The karma train may be slow but it always comes right on time! :train:

27 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, @SammyG !

Seriously, folks. Don’t do this.

22 Likes

Exactly.
Those people really need to educate themselves on the “Life Reviews” that take place during a Near Death Experience or when the incarnation is over. In the end those souls will judge themselves and be judged by themselves only. And nothing is more painful than to repent a missed opportunity for growth.

Resources:

https://ndestories.org/stories/

https://quotesfromheaven.com/resources/

https://www.iands.org/ndes/about-ndes/characteristics.html

25 Likes

The folks doing this need to listen to The Way of Integrity audio, for real.

17 Likes

A reminder to traders and sellers: there is a good replacement for any paid audio among free audio, and if you do not have enough money, then just use free stacks.
It will be better for you, because even if you don’t feel bad emotions, deep down it causes negative emotions.
Also, I believe our Captain has something to prevent these cases hehe

15 Likes

Every paid audio is not in a hurry to buy it immediately, the money is enough to buy it
Every field will buy it at the right time

Although I also want to buy it quickly😂 I am willing to slow down, buy the field once a month, and enjoy it slowly

13 Likes

well said sammy
by the way I listened to your guided breathing meditation, you really have a strong and beautiful voice
ever thought about a “guided meditation with morphic fields” YT channel ? :wink:

12 Likes

Yep!

The subconscious mind can’t be tricked and will manifest those underlying negative emotions as a personal reality.

It is the intention behind the intention, a.k.a. the real intention, that manifest your reality.

That’s why people who wear fake designer cloth always stay poor.
Their subconscious mind knows that they are wearing fakes because “they cannot afford the original ones”. And the subconscious mind listens closely and obeys and manifests more of that.

So the best way is always to be honest and pure hearted as this will manifest a much more positive personal reality automatically.

16 Likes

Esmeralda / Pepita,
I hope
One day you realize that this is not just a story about you and greed
But an understanding of why things for you will inevitably become murky.
You chose to play with fire,
Dared to, had the audacity to defy them;
Not once,
Twice.
But the thing is,
if you really knew who exactly were my two people
You’d be panicking, running in the other direction,
screaming;
You’d be repenting already.

It’s not too late.
Return the funds, come clean.
You can reverse this if you wish
Right now you might be scoffing but I’m warning you: if you foolishly choose to ignore this
understand not even luck
will be able to save you.

8 Likes

Also @SammyG Sam/Dream I hope you guys consider the prospect of NFTing future audios; like make Brackets of them at a time, the way it was done for Corpus Spiritus. And bracketing meaning like this: the way Schumann Resonance on Crypto came in two batches but at the end of the day is the same thing, just a different photo coloring; so maybe if that could be a thing one day- well I’ll look forward to it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just please don’t use Crypto.com. I’m banned for being a New Yorker.

12 Likes

Why do folks feel the need to steal, there’s a ton of audios on patreon that sometimes do the same thing as pricier ones. People who can’t always afford more expensive ones have that option.

2 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

I’d be so tempted when Gumroad / teespring start sale, LOL, but not for someone trying to make money for wrong way

2 Likes

one person kept nagging me repeatedly (until I blocked him) even tho I said I’m not interested in that kind of shit/black market, and told him I would never trade sapien gumroad fields, he still cannot comprehend that, maybe he totally forgot to listen to Sapien’s brain fields he stole a long time ago :D He even sought to get Blueprint of Learning photo and audio, not knowing he can download them easily on Ven.ly. Will be interesting to see another effects of placebo that way. :D
If everyone in the community used some brain fields and some spiritual fields from youtube, maybe there wouldn’t be any black marketers :D

5 Likes

How can they believe that the audios can change their reality but not that the audios can also be protected from the “Black market”

6 Likes