Do our servitors need to be fed?

I created the dragon golem, fae and energy support servitors. Read all about them in the forum and followed instructions. As I am new to the whole servitors topic I research a lot and I noticed that almost all the resources I find outside of the forum are mentioning the concept of feeding the servitors. In the forum I find no such reference.

Did the creator of dragon golem, fae and the energy support servitors took care of this by applying some ability to self-sustain?

2 Likes

Lol they do not need to be fed. None of the servitors from Golem to Fae
But they are energy so you know it’s nice to make sure you check up on them (like dont just create them for the sake of creating them if you don’t plan on checking in on them)

5 Likes

I can’t check on them as I have no communication with them. I do talk with them, like 10 times a day. But its the same communication I have with God/Creator (call it whatever). I talk, I don’t hear back :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They communicate conceptually. Or if you energy sensitive you can feel them beside you if you calling them

4 Likes

Lol like a tamagochi? :joy:

How would one feed them though? With the blood of their enemies? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(No feeding required)

6 Likes

I read about this conceptual communication so many times. Is it a general topic I can google and find out what it is or is it something that relates to communicating with servitors?
Btw I know they exist and listen to me because I am indeed energy sensitive. For example when I tell them to do tasks as fill me up with energy I do feel it. I tried to communicate with them in the way of yes and no with sensations on the arms but didn’t get any results on that for now. Any other ideas?

side note: guys you do understand that (i won’t say all to be absolute and probably mistaken) almost all resources outside of this forum mention the need to be feeding them. that’s why i am asking if they are structured differently.

1 Like

Is your servitor new? If so they will figure it out.

Can you remote viewing? It would be much easier to see servitor while remote viewing them. Which I do it myself. Try it out

1 Like

Yes they are built differently.
As far as I know they draw energy themselves just like the fields are self sustaining.
They work similar I think

1 Like

Hello, recently I’ve been getting familiar with the servers, I’m working with some and I was curious about the fairy server mentioned in the forum, who is it available for?, I’m a member of Patreon…

It’s from Gumroad edition The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

1 Like

Yes,
The servitors need to be fed and they love French the most:

• Foie Gras with fig compote
  • Escargot in garlic butter
  • Oysters on the half shell with mignonette sauce
  • Lobster bisque with crème fraîche and chives
  • Filet mignon with truffle mashed potatoes and red wine reduction
  • Coq au vin served with pearl onions and mushrooms
  • Seared sea bass with saffron risotto and lemon beurre blanc
  • Assortment of artisanal French cheeses served with grapes and baguette slices
  • Crème brûlée with a caramelized sugar crust
  • Chocolate soufflé with vanilla bean ice cream
  • Tarte Tatin with vanilla bean Chantilly cream
  • Espresso served with assorted petit fours like macarons, madeleines, and chocolate truffles

You’ll need to prepare all of that on a daily basis.

:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Sounds (and looks) wonderful!

2 Likes

They derive from ambient energy. For example, the Crystal Skull is powered by a huge black hole or a massive star from another galaxy, essentially with a nearly endless source of energy.

10 Likes