Do the audio morphic fields work on a deaf person?

Try it out man.

You can put the volume of the field so low that you are barely hearing it. Then your headphones should cancel the sounds of the field on a normal volume level. :smiley:

3 Likes

The field will work on you, as long as you can consciously perceive it, when you don’t have headphones on.

Volume only matters if you want to increase the radius of the fields effect. From SammyG himself:

Amplifying fields is only helpful for something like if you have a party in your house and want to fill your house with unconditional love energy or want to clear out entities from a whole neighborhood.

- Source

Usual radius of the fields is:

five feet

- 2nd Source

7 Likes

Here’s your answer. It’s a quote from one of sammyg’s post from the “Hi Guys” thread. It’s something I had already knew (I had posted that “It all starts with the subconscious” in my “Subliminals 101” thread, a long time ago in March), but I’d took a mental note when Sammy G said it himself.

5 Likes

THIS is what I always wondered! So essentially, as long as one’s energy field/aura hears it, the effects are there.

I assume, “loud enough for a hearing person to hear it” - is a good benchmark on what level of sound reaches the aura?

The associated question is - conscious perception, as @ConkerRyan aptly pointed out. How crucial is this aspect for the optimal use of the audio? Or would it work even without it? For example, if I play the audio loud enough - and then play the TV which mostly drowns out the Sapien audio, would it still reach the aura? In this example, assuming I am 4 feet away from the speakers - the sound is probably getting to the aura (?) but I am not consciously perceiving it.

5 Likes

Under this logic, it would probably still work. In the FAQ page, sapien said that you can play background noise as long as you can hear the field. Assuming that you are deaf, hearing the field would basically be playing it loud enough for your aura to reach it, meaning that it won’t matter if you are playing other noise as long as the fields energy is reaching your aura.

5 Likes

Well you all answered it anyways but yeah, it would still work. The audios are conduits for the energy and the soundwave will still reach the person. Sound is vibration too and will affect deaf people as well.

16 Likes

I’ve read several posts and threads since I joined here that give different answers. Like in this thread they answered that fields cannot reach people unless they consciously hear it. I would say Sammy, you know best. I’m confused still though lol

1 Like

If a deaf person has the audio playing right next to them then the soundwave is of very close proximity and the energy will easily affect their being. But if the audio is on in the bedroom and they are in the living room then the sound won’t affect them at all. Were it someone who’s brain is able to process the auditory information (fancy way of saying… not deaf lol) then the person in the living room can still be affected by the audio if its loud enough to hear.

14 Likes

Ahhh i understand, thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks, @SammyG - if I am in the same room, audio is moderately loud, but I am not “consciously” hearing it as, say, for example, the TV is pretty loud and drowns out the Sapien audio fully, would my aura still benefit from the Sapien audio?

Also, would conscious and meditative listening increase the effectiveness of the audio? Or it does not matter?

@angelblessings Yeah, that’s completely fine.

@Maoshan_Wanderer Yeah, you’d still benefit. And yes, conscious and meditative listening does indeed increase the effectiveness of audios in general. Not necessary but does give a boost if needed.

7 Likes

Aura? For real homie?

1 Like

If I hear too many fields I tend to feel dizzy. SoI played a playlist to cure my wife’s scoliosis in our living room and I stayed out from the sound by staying in our bedroom.

However I was amazed that I still felt dizzy, so the conclusion is: although I did not really hear the sound from our living room, but the frequencies still reached me in the bedroom … wow - this is powerful!

13 Likes

Hi @takontanya welcome to the Forum. Thank you for sharing, that’s really interesting!

2 Likes

You are welcome Jennyfire!

1 Like

@SammyG, I have a question about using fields with headphones. Do the headphones still effect your aura? If i listen to a field at an inaudible volume via headphones, will it still reach my aura and would the field work properly? Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah they should still affect your aura.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! The fact that there are people like you and Dream exist gives me hope for a brighter future!

7 Likes

I don’t know where to put it but I found something.
https://medium.com › illumination
From Not Being Sure to Being Sure: Hands on Experiment With Morphic Fields | by …

1 Like

Maybe in The Results and Fields thread?

2 Likes