Do the fields work if you don’t believe?

basically what im asking (because I’m used to manifestation and where you have to believ as if you have your desire) do I need to believe that I already have what I want for the field to work? Should I believe I have perfect skin before a field for perfect skin works? Do I have to believe I have blue eyes before a field for blue eyes would work?

3 Likes

You need to believe in xmas because it can dissapear if you dont remember it

My friend i will say iy would be cherry on top if you believe on it :+1: :cherries: :top::cake:

Haha :) What do you think?

5 Likes

And if you don’t believe that you can have what you want, Sapien’s got plenty of fields for you to address that. Check them out! (Use the Search function–the magnifying glass icon at the upper right corner of every page of this forum–to search for terms like “limiting beliefs”, “blockages”, “emotional release”, and so on.)

Also, check out the Point of No Return stack, on the Enlightened States blog as well as on this forum.

3 Likes

okay! i read it a little bit and added the subconscious limits clearing to my audios. Might add the other audios aswell, thank you

2 Likes

I agree akira

1 Like

Cool. Most people find it helpful to add Ego Dissolution along with SLD and to play both of those at the very beginning of their stacks, FWIW.

1 Like

If you don’t mind my asking, what does ego dissolution do?

2 Likes

Ego Dissolution

1 Like

It talks about how the effects are only temporary. Could I listen to this audio once, begin thinking positive thoughts, then when i am out of this state, the thought patterns will stay?

2 Likes

(Wow, you’re a fast reader!)

Temporary is good. This field lessens the ego hold on you and your perspective so that you’re open to the fields that you play after it.

1 Like

YES :100:

2 Likes

A guide from the GAME MASTERS how to use it. :mage: :genie:

Its just a way . You can be creative. :dizzy:

Have fun , player . :heartpulse: :musical_note:

Begin :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Thank you both so much! and yes im going to do the ego dissolution right now

4 Likes