Do we turn to Michael or the Dragon?

This thread is based on some powerful revelations I’v been gifted by the dragon of revelations.

I’m still learning this so if there are wise ones please guide me, my mind is open.

Lets say Satan is God.

The snake of the garden of eve <-(women)

and she doesnt want to reveal herself because women are descreat and like to keep the noman blind.

So she appears as a snake (the snake of Shivas Trident)

Created a whole universe so she can enjoy her own prince charming, the warrior and leader of the Angels St Michael. (althought if anyone looks up legions, hollywood shows michael with black wings, the real Michael she creates is Batman…yes the man with dark wings) Btw to support this theory just look up the black knight satellite conspiracy theory, he shows up in the bible as Melchizidek(the one taken from God)

And to do so she has the sacrifice her children, us. Because for Bat to become alive so do we and we all have to die one day, other then the Bat of course.

I have so much more to this theory but ill stop here

1 Like

One more note, the flaming bush said to Moses I Am, Egypyt who Moses Freed the slaves worshiped ISIS

I am is is her

And yes heused snakes for his staff

1 Like

After writing this i walk outside, Bat and Cat (God reversed is dog, she Catwomen) blessed me with this

It looks like bat logo, he in the chopper, if you zoom in you will see her too (she is in her dragon form inside the bat logo)

We turn to ourselves.

“Do we turn to Michael or the Dragon?”

1 Like

I think youre tripping.

2 Likes

Litteral picture from 1 hour ago outside my house, you dont see the dragon?

No dragon,just clouds.
And a helicopter.

dragon

1 Like

Idk if Thats a Dragon.
Anyway.

lol , i got spooked too

1 Like

I think you’re tripping [2]

2 Likes