Do you have any recommendations for sunscreen audio? "many of the cosmetics and moisturizers used under a dermatoscope can clog pores" (Please forgive me if there are any mistakes in the google translation.)

According to the naturopathic doctors at Skin Detox, many of the cosmetics and moisturizers used under a dermatoscope can clog pores, but I can’t wear a head-to-toe bag of sunscreen at work.
But I can’t wear a head-to-toe wrap at work to protect myself from the sun.

If anyone has tried an effective sunscreen, can you recommend an audio program?
Anyone who makes it is welcome.( * Youtube other people’s audio too.)

Thank you, everyone.
(Please forgive me if there are any mistakes in the google translation.)

1 Like

Not a sunscreen, but what I have found to be quite effective is PU (Psychic University)'s Photo Pro + on his/her/their patreon. Reverses damage from the sun so you don’t have to use sunscreen or cover yourself as the damage from sun can be reversed.

I have personally used it for 2 months and it has reversed many age spots + dark spots + a bit help to my wart/moles etc.

8 Likes

Hello, thank you
But I have other skin issues, so may need to find audio for sun protection, thank you

1 Like

Just a thought as skin care is one of my interests… antioxidants that strengthen and accumulate in the skin, counteract the radiation damage from the sun. Antioxidants are often brightly coloured pigments (like beta carotene appearing as orange). Maybe using the fields that strengthen your skin like Skin Regeneration or Antioxidant field can build more resilience.

Otherwise, I did have success with a natural sunscreen that uses this very approach. It takes about 2 weeks of using daily to start working though. It’s by an Australian Company called Janesce. Easy to look up!

2 Likes

thank you ;
But as mentioned in my content
According to the naturopathic doctors at Skin Detox, many of the cosmetics and moisturizers used under a dermatoscope can clog pores,
But I also suggest that you can go to the hospital/clinic and at least use a Dermoscopy equipment device that can take “epidermal” and “dermis” to see your current skin, which is different from the naked eye, thank you

How are you with oils?

Coconut oil has some sun protection properties. For some it aggravates skin conditions but if your skin is dry, it could be fine.

I would just recommend putting it on at least an hour away from makeup and a small amount

1 Like

ok thank you :grinning: