Skin Regeneration (epidermal growth factor)

Skin Regeneration (epidermal growth factor) (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Using a combination of energy, and programmed frequencies, this treatment is designed to help with skin renewal and regeneration, it is intended to help with any type of skin healing, from cosmetic purposes for a younger more vibrant looking you to healing scars and any type of damage (sun, acne, burns, wounds etc.) It tells your body to produce increased amounts of epidermal growth factor in your skin throughout your entire body which cause skin to begin the process of creating new cells to renew and regenerate the damaged areas.

31 Likes

There has been no thread for this audio field yet, that’s why I am adding it now.

It is one of the most used Sapien fields ever (over 2 Mio views and the field has already grown for 8 years).

This field is very useful after shaving, in order to save after shave cream :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Have people had good results from this track? Can anyone share their experience?

2 Likes

Have you also checked the many testimonials in the YouTube comments?

8 Likes

Yes, thank you :blush:

1 Like

Gratitude to this field for saving my butt

I guess I didn’t dilute the ginger essential oil well enough and some of it got too high up on my torso right under my boobs.

It started burning!

Having company over in less than an hour, no time to shower AGAIN

Tried to rub it off with a wet cloth, no avail

Played this field and voila- no more burny.

Thank you thank you

12 Likes

Hooray for you, Jen. Good thinking and use of field! congrats snoopy-dance-happy

5 Likes

I wish Sapien Medicine designed an upgraded, renewed version of this field that has more comfortable audio.

It is one of the most useful audio files, and millions have enjoyed its benefits.

It deserves an upgrade! :)

1 Like

We have a thread where you can make your request: The Requests and Fields. Your request here might get “lost” in all the posts, DMs and emails that Team Dream has to wade through.

3 Likes

This is a great example of taking a trip down memory lane, and I’d humbly recommend anybody to dive into the archives and explore the “older” OG fields.

You might find that you’ve un-sludged so much from your energy system that you closer experience the purity of the field… and it may hit you with the force of a thousand suns.

They’re all just sitting there, providing unbridled support, giving everything and asking nothing in return.

This one for example, is basically a $500 bottle of epidermal growth factor.

Just sitting there.

Hanging out.

Ho hum.

Not a care in the world.

12 Likes

Which is better, skin regeneration or plasma protocol 3?

1 Like

Why is it “or”? Why not listen to both?

2 Likes

Well, I was thinking whether PP3 was better since it has more fields in one that targets the skin and also the blood, which also helps with skin health. Because there are fields that can be replaced here, especially with the paid ones. For example, the Vibration of Creation field can replace, I believe, about 2-3 fields. Sammy said this himself about VoC.

1 Like

It really depends on what you’re wanting the fields to do, which you don’t tell us (and that’s cool; it’s your choice) so we can’t comment.

As I asked another forum friend today, what’s more important to you: getting the healing you want or having a streamlined playlist?

1 Like

I was looking for an all-around general healing of the skin. I’m trying to cutdown on using too many fields for better results. So, if PP3 can replace skin regeneration, then that’s what I wanted to do.

I had red skin on both ankles since two weeks and an itchy nuisance (a type of Eczema)

I listened to this audio for three days, once a day …

Itching gone, almost normal skin only a few little red spots but it doesn’t bother me.

Thanks Captain, I am very grateful for this underrated gem.

Much respect and gratitude :pray:

---------------

Edit 1

All symptoms are gone and my skin healed at 95% only after 4 listens, once a day.

Edit 2

My skin is healed completely, no itching, no spots at all
100% CLEAN skin…

I regretted not taking pictures before and after

Thank you Captain and team, thank you Sammy I wish you happy holidays.

17 Likes

Read my testimonial if you have time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wish this video will be there for other thousands of years without any updates :slightly_smiling_face:

One of the best gems that Captain has created, it heals every skin issues.

Thank you Captain :pray: :ok_hand:

the sound doesn’t have to be loud, just keep it low it will work perfectly.

4 Likes

Thank you - will do :smiley:

1 Like

Bravo :+1::ok_hand:

Thanks to our Captain.

4 Likes