Skin Regeneration (epidermal growth factor)

Most reported generalized benefits - based on Youtube feedback (overview):

1. Improved Skin Health: Users reported improvements in skin health, including reduced acne, smoother skin, even skin tone, diminished acne scars, and a brighter, more youthful appearance.
  2. Healing: The audio seemed to accelerate the healing process for wounds, burns, cuts, injuries, and various skin conditions.
  3. Treatment for Skin Issues: Positive effects were observed for skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, post-nasal drip, and tinea versicolor, with symptom relief.
  4. Scar Reduction: Users noted a reduction in scars, including acne scars, surgical scars, stretch marks, skin tags, and moles.
  5. Pain Relief: Some individuals found pain relief, especially for conditions like eczema and allergy-induced irritation.
  6. General Skin Rejuvenation: Users reported a more youthful and rejuvenated skin appearance, with improvements in texture and overall skin health.
  7. Sunburn Relief : Users mentioned relief from sunburn and redness, promoting a tan instead.
  8. Complementary to Other Treatments: Many users combined the audio with their existing skincare routines, treatments, or subliminal affirmations for enhanced results.
  9. Emotional Well-Being: Some users experienced emotional well-being, possibly linked to the positive changes observed in their skin.
  10. Skin Hydration : Some users noted improvements in skin hydration, reducing the need for heavy lotions.
  11. Eczema Relief: Users used the audio for eczema flare-ups, which saw positive results.
  12. Frequency Sensations: A few users described sensations like tingling or warmth while listening to the audio, associating them with the healing process.

Less Reported:

• Help with Calluses: One user noted that it healed calluses on their feet.
  • Positive Effects on Pets: One user mentioned positive results when using the audio for their catā€™s skin issues.
  • Helping Skin of Baby: Users mentioning diaper rash help and another user a better skin on baby.
  • Hair Generation: User reported softer hair and increased speed in hair growth.

Field typically combined with Collagen and/or Glutathione.

7 Likes

Is this is a ChatGPT summary of the YouTube comments?

I leave that in the middle. Generalized and reworked by myself . You need enough input of benefits to have something like this.

1 Like

This is the real deal holy fieldā€¦this particular morphic field has changed my life. I had scars and blemishes due to ant bites and other incidents but it has almost completely erased them and formed new skin. Even hair is healthier and insides feel better too. These guy know their stuff thatā€™s for certain. Much love and appreciation for all of your tremendous hard work and efforts to better the world in your own unique wayā€¦bravo bravo and huzzah!

10 Likes

Iā€™ve felt attracted to this field again since a few days before The Lunar New Year.
Iā€™ve looped it for 30 minutes or 1 hour something and the result is AMAZING.
I dare to say it surpasses the effectiveness of newer fields and NFTs even.
Iā€™m shocked when looking at my face in the mirror.
This field makes my skin tight and smooth and bright, it helps tremendously with acnes as well.
This opens the rabbit hole down some older OG fields, way longer time for growth does give these field the avantage compared to newer fields.
Iā€™m excited to try them again some times.

8 Likes

The old sapien medicine fields are absolutely legendary.
The ones which were released in the early to mid 2010ā€™s are the strongest medicines available in any form today I would argue!

6 Likes

Using this i get very beautiful skin, my facial skin is so Nice!

5 Likes

Does this work on animals?