Does anyone else come here to rest and unwind after toxic environment?

This place feels like a peaceful nature walk versus nasty city smoke vibes I get after spending time on social media such as Reddit etc. Or even around people. Everyone is so lovely. I literally feel differently here. Thank you guys for being the way you are.

22 Likes

It’s a beautiful forum, you and the rest of the members make it a lovely community to be a part of.

26 Likes

Yeah i come here to settle down and recharge.

8 Likes

i`ve quit visiting most websites/socials as i realised that it doesn’t bring any value to my life

9 Likes

So sweet. To family :relaxed:

1 Like

I like opening forum to see some interesting posts/discussions, get dazzled by new releases whether it is free/paid/NFT, THE ALMIGHTY HYPE is always guaranteed👌.

Also there is plethora of knowledge shared on forum, so it covers education as well.

Socialization, entertainment(fields), education, this place has it all, the biggest motivators for using the internet🙌

Socialization on its own is amazing, considering so many cool/kind/humble/wise people are here as well.

12 Likes

Yes ! Right now scrolling through the forum since I am feeling depressed and clueless and blank or numb … I am reading in a hope to feel better

5 Likes

Count me in. This forum is a safe place :pray:

3 Likes

Well, I can relax in other ways too, but I really enjoy spending time on this forum, I enjoy such amazing company that you (members of this community) all provide!

Yeah, this as well, plus the socialization part.

Little by little I’m also realizing that social media and many websites don’t contribute much to my happiness or well-being …

2 Likes