Does anyone know a sigil for astral projection?

I had found a link that took me to the psionic magick website and had a sigil for astral projection, but I don’t know if it still works, it’s a little old

1 Like

It’s a free sigil, so try it and let us know.

2 Likes

Where can we find the sigil?
And @Dewbob this may interest you

1 Like

Haha it sure does. Although part of me feels like I’m just making excuses and not projecting. If ryan cropper can do it without any of these, then I can certainly do it as well

1 Like

here it is

1 Like

How long does it take for the sigil to work? I have tried one day, and it didn’t work.

1 Like

loop the schumann resonance before you sleep

2 Likes

I will loop it 3 times. So does the sigil work or not?

sigil worked for me in the past it triggered an out of body, i don’t use it now, i use more schuman resonance and the torsion field.

1 Like

So schumann and torsion have actually helped? I will try them out.

I only tried it once, but the Dreamscape Attunement/Sigil from the Dreamweaver Card system gave me an astral projection experience during my sleep that night I tried it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_LnSbA7y9/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

For some reason, I feel like a combination of the Lucid Dreaming Attunement/Sigil and the Dreamacape Attunement/Sigil may also help in astral projection.

Plus, you may want to also try some tips from Robert Bruce on how to astral project that @Psimindset posted here.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, when u had the ap experience, did u meditate or anything after using it?

1 Like

Btw also, how do I activate the card, there is no “activation word”, mentioned. Also how to do attunement? No instructions.

1 Like

before using any card system you have to start with attunement card, first of all, take the card in your hand put your focus in it and say attunement card activate then dont use any cards for at least 24h after 24h you can use any card you want. with same method just take the card and say card name and word ‘activate’.

2 Likes

yes, as you can see there many methods an audios that helps with astral projection, the goal here is to use the method that works for you fast and easy, as you know everyone is different.

try till you find your way to it.

sometimes when i don’t listen to many fields for example when i use only schumann and torsion field for a whole day, i get the feeling of floating outside of my body when i sleep, i had an astral projection last week, but don’t remember much just the begining of flying over my appartement and outside of it.

1 Like

Hi @Troglodyte369. Sorry for the lateness. To respond to your question: I didn’t meditate. I just said “Dreamscape activate” and went to bed.

Full instructions for the card system are found here:

does it work?

Well I said it didn’t work.