Does anyone know if Dream has said anything about what happens when one dies?

Has he enlightened us with his knowledge on this subject? Do we become ghosts with our energetic remains? Are ‘entities’ (ghosts?) remnants of our energies after we pass? Do we reincarnate? What should we do to have it better in the so-called afterlife?

I would love to know if Dream ever sees this question!

9 Likes

Interesting posts by sammyg:

11 Likes

The people or personality we are having at the moment, is not really what we are, or rather a very small part of what we really are.
We are here in a sense to ‘experience’ things and from it ‘learn’ and ‘evolve’
which in a general sense helps in the expansion of the universe.
Each thing we experience is very unique, no two people will ever really experience the exact same thing, or have the same reactions, so in a sense it is a mass collection of data. (experiences)
The universe expands by learning through our experiences and with this knowledge it is evolving to something else or a final state.
The universe contracts and expands, or rather implodes and explodes with each ‘version’ things run a little differently.
There are also countless universes, imagine them all as spheres floating around in a void ocean.
There are things also living within this void ocean.
If we remembered whatever we experienced before we wouldn’t really be able to learn from it in the same way as we are supposed to.
Most past life memories may not even be yours, its just accessing a preexisting set of information that you align with, all information exists in the quantum backdrop of reality itself.
With this continuous learning and growing, we start refining our own complete being into something more.
Consider that we are journing on a road of experience to meet the source of the universe and become like it.
So then more universes can be created over time which then follows a similar pattern.
The memories of what we experience past and future are there, as all time already exists but we choose to make a linear progression forward, time is just perception really.
The personality of yourself can remain as a ghost as long as some driving force allows that remnant or revenant energy to not dissipate properly, like ‘unfinished business’ a need to protect loved ones or revenge for a perceived wrong.

While this already stretches’ most belief systems, I will pause here as belief is a thing people hold close and feel personally attacked when you present ideas too far away from what they believe.

199 Likes

Thanks Dream for answering. I feel like most of us in the forum are open minded enough to hear what you have to say - now or later - but it’s up to you. Would love to know more about the reincarnation process, do we all get to reincarnate or is it possible to remain as scattered energies? and how to have a better afterlife/next life, should we do good deeds, is there benefit to believing in Jesus or a biblical religion…Thank you once again (I feel like this is a topic we will all contemplate at some point) :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I love you captain. This really give me an insight

16 Likes

Wow, so many amazing insights to the big questions in life!
Thank you :white_heart:
I wanted to share two personal insights that came to me related to this when I was reading it:

Reading this reminded me of a graphic I saw in the book “Multidimensional Man” by Jurgen Ziewe, a very cool astral traveler. This is how he tried to picture the multi-dimensial world with the many different physical and astral universes:

The world and multi-universe is truly gigantic beyond our current comprehension. Humanity can’t even yet grasp the full size of this physical universe alone and yet it is just a sand grain compared to what is out there :open_mouth:

Jurgen Ziewe’s astral travel books and YouTube channel are very insightful. He also makes cool VR videos where he tries to replicate the landscapes of some of the astral places that he has visited.

I was truly shocked when I first came to this realization around a year ago – that most of my “I”, my personality and my personality traits are actually not real and just temporary tools I have chosen for this particular incarnation and that these are not actually the real me. Just temporarily borrowed software pieces. Which then also applies to all “my” incarnations.

And this is not just about “beliefs” and “thoughts” level here.
Pretty much all of my personality traits, like favorite things and tastes, personal strengths and weaknesses, desires and apathies, my communication style, interests, my preferences in life, maybe even the whole construct of the psyche, all the stuff I believed would be “my real personality” – all artificial and all only chosen so in order to play a specific character role in this incarnation.

The true me as pure consciousness and Higher Self simply wears different personalities and personality traits like dresses when it goes out into its different incarnations.

However, with this realization also comes liberation:

One can be whatever and whomever one wants to be.

Every role is possible.

The life game can be played less seriously.

Incarnational roles can be re-negotiated with the Higher Self.

Personality traits can be unistalled and others can be installed.
:exploding_head:

Realizing this, means now for me that there can truly be no excuses by my old self/ old role anymore on why “I can’t do this or be this or that because of this and that”. Of course putting this new realization into reality is a different story but the realization of what is artificial is also the realization that all can be changed.

And I am constantly pushed by such realizations with the aim to get rid of any remaining excuses and victim mindset fragments and instead 100% take full responsibility to manifest my life. I know I have to. How else can I can become my already existing future self? :rocket:

20 Likes

where can I read about this?

does anyone know?

3 Likes

https://www.sheldrake.org/books-by-rupert-sheldrake/the-presence-of-the-past-morphic-resonance-and-the-habits-of-nature

6 Likes

I got a little excited here as I don’t know anyone else who has read the works of Jürgen Ziewe! His books changed my life.

Such an interesting thread! I can really relate to a lot of this.

2 Likes

Reality Transurfing Vol. 1: The Space of Variations (By Vadim Zeland)

2 Likes
4 Likes

This is wow. I learned something new. Pretty interesting.

My interpretation about this is a little different. I mostly think our current self won’t be able to handle it. Unless we’re great yogis with a lot of knowledge and tapas shakti who can look at this with some detachment. There’s just too much to process and it’ll leave us stupefied.

2 Likes

What a beautiful and complex way to remind someone that they matter. Thanks captain

5 Likes

I wonder why I chose to have the personality trait of rubbish discipline and also crumbling under pressure?? :thinking::sob::rofl::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Probably so that you can train your consciousnes to be disciplined despite harsh outer conditions. And so that you can become a master of staying focussed and strong even while being put under pressure.

If you can master those things while under the very challenging conditions of a physical incarnations, then you will for sure be a master of those traits on the higher planes :muscle:

Another option would be so that you are brought by the mechanisms of the physical simulator into making certain experiences that you would otherwise not have made if you would have all the discipline and will power of your Higher Self.
For some experiences to make, we in a way have to “play clueless” and “incapable” first…

12 Likes

So that we can experience how good it feels when we finally master those traits :blush:

2 Likes

I somewhat remember A Story a person asked this question to someone and the other guy just said “I don’t Know, I’m not dead yet”

2 Likes

Oh boy. I don’t even know where to turn or what to say, but I just got news a good friend of mine tragically died in a RTA earlier. I can hardly catch my breath, the shock is unbearable.
I can only hope he’s in a much kinder, better place. It is just…beyond a shock in all seriousness.
I truly hope he is at peace. His son died in an RTA only last year.

I am playing Angelic Intersession but can’t stop crying. Is there any field I can use to connect to him? I am quite sensitive to energies in that respect, but I can’t seem to connect with him at this time.

Edit - my right ear has been ringing like crazy. I am definitely picking up on energies now.

There is no doubt in my mind that death isn’t the end. Only a moment of transformation.

It’s been really comforting reading this thread. I really needed this.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Thank you so, so much :pray:

5 Likes