Does having a higher vibration increase our "energetic bandwidth" to assimilate more fields?

If so, doesnt it make sense to place the Vibration series early in our playlist? perhaps as early as after SLR and Blueprint Of Life (for those who listen to it of course)

Also, what are the best methods we can use to increase our energetic bandwidth so that we can listen to more fields without frying our energetic and/or nervous system?

3 Likes

Use energy expansion sigil card for expanding your threshold

6 Likes

Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems

10 Likes

Star reiki exercise
Vibration series
Pranayama
Meditation
Energy work
Being in nature

7 Likes

Lol

How to expand energy…

With energy work

Haha

6 Likes

Oops sorry that was a bit of a lazy reply…

You know, i meant energy work, as in any actively participating energy work will expand your general sensitivity and ‘bandwidth’ so to say. For instance, the energy regime in the course, any meditating on chakras or simply just tuning into yourself and moving the energies around, etc.

Btw your new profile pic is <3
Is that you?

4 Likes

That thread is a big reason that led me to create this one.

What are your thoughts on playing the Vibration series early in the playlist to increase energetic capacity for the rest of the playlist?

1 Like

My personal point of view:

Whatever you do and or want to do, raising your vibration in moderation is ALWAYS a good thing :v:

2 Likes

I honestly havent noticed being able to hold more energy fields exactly through raising vibration tbh but i can certainly tell you keeping a high vibration state does help the fields integrate better.

Mana circuits is dope as well to play before fields
Or Torsion

And def Kinetic Quasi

7 Likes

I’ve never thought of the possibility that we can have too high of a vibration :thinking:

I listen to Mana Circuits and Torsion everyday, but in different stacks. Kinetic Quasi is one that I’ll have to explore at a later time. I am currently trying to see how to best use the Vibration, Soul, Negentropic 3 treasures, Blueprint, and Plasma protocol in a night stack, but that’s for another thread :rofl:

1 Like

Well you can raise your vibration fast and all the time but it will be an unpleasant experience. All the negative stuff from your shadow self will come up to the surface and will be required to be worked upon, healed and transcended. This will happen internally with regards to your subconscious mind, as well as externally with what happens in your daily life “in the normal world”. The externally experienced reality always adjusts itself according to your level of vibration.

If you want the hardcore vibrational raise experience, wear the Ascension tag 24/7 and listen to VoC or VoT on loop. But I don’t recommend this. It will burn one out very quickly.

10 Likes

I know what you meant. But the OP didnt :)

Yes thats me smiling to di woooorld.

it’s qigong for me, as long as i practice at least twice a day i can pretty much play fields for like 12-14 hours

6 Likes

Can I PM you about the Qigong you’re doing? thanks.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it would. I have given multiple of Sapien’s fields to people who don’t really pay attention to “Spirituality” or any form of spiritual practice, and their able to mix them just fine. Personally, I believe it depends on what fields your mixing and what kind of effect all of them would cause on you. If your listening to alot of physical oriented fields, its natural you may get tired and your bodys gonna use up more energy to compensate. Especially the workout ones, I’ve always eaten 2-3x more than normal if I used them lol.

The same goes for mental ones, I’ve noticed people get more used to them, but they have to pace themselves properly. Also just like the physical ones burning more calories, the mental/“brain” ones can have a similar effect.

Short Version:Pace yourself and your threshold should increase as long as you take the proper steps to go with it (Eat nice, Sleep Properly, Don’t Overdo things if you ever start to feel uncomfortable)

3 Likes

I would suggest this by taking some information previously:

• Audio

• ego dissolution +++
  • slr +++
  • removal of energy blockages +++
  • Auric body cleanser
  • mstate gold and silver
  • mana circuit
  • the integraton simulant
  • alchemical jing charged blood
  • body detox
  • the lymphatic infusion +
  • atmospheric vibrations riser
  • nerve damage help
  • five elements balanced

• In daily life

• Good quality food
  • Quality and energized water
  • Activities that give you positive emotions and evacuate the negative (sport, artistic passion etc …)
  • A positive environment and good vibrations
  • Sufficient rest and quality of sleep
  • Meditation

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ok, but how many times should I listen to raise your vibrational frequency from dream seeds? Can this also bring up shadow things from my subconscious and alter my reality? How many times should I play it so that I am safe and that I can grow faster spiritually at the same time?

1 Like

I suggest you read the whole Ascension tag thread plus the Conceptual Realizations thread. If your question is then still not answered, there is a search function in this forum that you can use.

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like