Does louder sound gets you faster results? (Voting Poll)

Some users reported better detachment just by listening on lowest volume in background on Bluetooth earphones while doing chores or watching movies etc. Volume doesn’t matter in long term.

1 Like

What about sound quality, does it seem to help as well if speakers are better in quality?

Anecdotally paper roll quality is even better :slightly_smiling_face: Being serious there is no difference, except immersion. You can charge or say enchant headphones or earphones with help of some free fields and try make them amplify the energy.

paying more attention = more intent towards the field
loud sounds take your attention away, so I would say yes it gives faster results.

4 Likes

If you are into maxing quality than you have to use something that shows you whole encoding pipeline like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhptiwkeE8 Not sure what is the equivalent app on other OSes. Also look into JonDoe297 Brain Stack 🧠 - #3 by anon14224340 and similar devices if you are into “complete immersion”.

Im not looking to spend hours and thousands of dollars on it, just wondering is it worth it to use my good real speakers over my laptop speakers/mobile phone speakers

Not worth it, better to get more speakers/devices if you want to play more audios at once.

Who mentioned playing more audios at the same time? We are talking good quality speakers vs any speakers.

1 Like

Yep, sorry. “Good” quality speakers is very subjective. I would go with any reliable device in a nutshell, phone speaker is mono after all on many devices (not second speaker) and works absolutely fine. If you get a really large one standalone tower and blast at full power you can cover a large area, but that’s all.

1 Like

It doesn’t, this is from the FAQ thread:

1 Like

I did not always get results from fields (for the most part I actually DID Get Good Results, throughout 1+ year of using fields), I mean not fully and also not always instantly or immediately after listening, but I did get results, even if weaker or slower.

There were and are many reasons or at least a few reasons for this, mostly having to do with my internal processes, my own energy, my health, etc., and whenever I do Chakras Work I see BETTER/FASTER Results, but somehow I also saw better results due to unexpected actions (or maybe slightly expected actions/results), like using an app to clear/clean my phone speaker from water and other particles being stuck there and using my phone on a higher volume, at least medium volume, also using a mono speaker on mono settings brought results, otherwise no results.

Now, regarding volume, we might argue that it’s just a preferance and maybe placebo (due to me thinking in terms of higher volume = more far energy or something; or I expect results IF I hear the sound), but the others, i think they are legit.

Anyway, these were/are My experiences and not Others, so I’m not saying that others are wrong either.

Edit: There were a few times that I did listen on almost inaudible volume and one time it shocked me how good the results were, but for the most part, the results seem weaker (again, it could be just my impression/expectation).

My Vote

1 Like

Thanks, but I am aware Sapien said that it makes no difference, but we all do have our own beliefs about stuff which impacts the way fields work for us, so popular opinion might be useful refrence.

2 Likes

So according to the poll, 1/3 of people think there might be some difference when listening audios more loudly, interesting.

I tried it on my speakers for first time after long time, listened for 4-5 hours, my head starting to hurt but kind of in a way “I am too full of energy” when didnt happened before even after listening to that long.

I am now listening to grounding, anything else you can recommend me? Mana maybe?

1 Like

Another interesting question would be:

Do you still experience the SAME results when listening to a field that plays another audio in parallel from the same speakers?

For example VLC players is playing the field mp3 while you are also playing a YouTube podcast video…

Same results or reduced results?

One hears both, the field music and the podcast content, but all is emitted together from the same speakers.

3 Likes

I belive Sammy said somewhere that would interupt the pattern of the field resulting in the fields’s functions disturbed. And it’s not recommended.
Different speakers works btw.

3 Likes

No difference for me. But it depends on user I guess.

2 Likes

Also this - Coming Clean - #153 by Dreamweaver

2 Likes

Not actually louder sound Buttttttttttttttt Grounded Nervous System gives InSTANt results,

2 Likes

I asked myself that question yesterday, like can i listen to other videos while listening to mp3 from Sapien

Can you give us source maybe? im interested

@SammyG can you confirm?