Does sapien team to tests for all fields?

Suppose this would be difficult considering the rate at which they release them but still

Do they make pretests before release to be sure they are made in the intended way, without flaws or inefficiencies, or are they confident in their abilities at this point and don’t bother?

2 Likes

In the past, there were times when things were tested in phases.

From what I understand now, experiments are sometimes done with different portions of a field before a final one is released. I don’t have direct insight into the process, but it seems like simulations are done to check reactions/evolutions prior to a field’s release. Simulations in a psychic sense… which may or may not be reassuring for you. But I think it is widely agreed they they are competent and confident in their abilities.

3 Likes

This thought mechanism is a defense reaction of the subconscious. It is normal to feel doubt and mistrust towards change. Before we started getting great results with fields - when we first started working with fields… I’m sure many people had such concerns in their minds. Overcoming this is now very simple with SLR 3.0.

3 Likes

Yeah you are right. i use slr3 daily