Does the butt enlargement field involve the boosting of female hormone?

The video I am referring to is this one:

Obviously the estrogen boost and the breast enlargement involve boosting of female hormone. But May I know whether the butt enlargement involve the boosting of any kind of female hormone (estrogen, progesterone)?

Thanks!

2 Likes

If it doesn’t say it does in the description, then it doesn’t. It doesn’t say it’s males or females only. Have you read the entire discussion thread?

1 Like

lol I just looked at it and it’s only extracted testimonials with no discussion.

1 Like

Yes, I read the description. Since it was not mentioned in the description, I wanna ask and make sure.

I recently found that I have mood swing and realized I got too much estrogen in my body. I still wanna acquire female attributes such as breast and butt. That’s why I wanna confirm. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

If anything affects hormones I guarantee you it will be mentioned in the description.

1 Like

I have been using this one for many days 24/7 without noticing any hormonal changes.

1 Like

Do u have any butt enlargement? hehe

Yes, already within the first two days then I kept it going till I got my desired size.

After about a week’s break I activated it again as it shrunk little by little.

So some form of cycling is probable adviceable as it doesn’t make a genetic alteration. For you I would suggest 3 times per day for a week then take a break for 5 days and start again for about a week, and continue on like that.

1 Like

May I ask whether you are a male or a female?

Hypermasculine Man. :wink:

2 Likes

How long do you think you’d have to listen until it becomes permanent?

I may have gotten some permanent results actually already. I use the field in a special way though,

Like what for special ways?

This is one field I definitely WON’T use. :joy:

Summary

I got a big ass lol. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Your ass grew bc of the field? Did it get more fat or muscular

1 Like

Lol, No, it was because of these:

:fries::cookie:

And lack of these:

:biking_man::running_man: