Does the justice for all work one way or both ways?

Now I am definitely no saint but I have a concern. Does this field make me pay for any injustices I have done in the past towards someone or is it only specifically for what wrong others have done to me?

Also what experiences have you guys had with this audio to?

7 Likes

The old saying is Justice is Blind, so yeah, I’d bet that if you bring the energy of justice into your field, it’ll make you give an account as well.

However, forgiveness removes the need for Justice to take action. If you’ve wronged others, admit remorse for your wrongdoing and request forgiveness. If you ask me, it’s better to eat some humble pie than to have Justice humble your entire life.

4 Likes

The field is meant to help with the injustices you’ve experienced.

From the Patreon description:

For help with the injustices you have experienced in life

This works to call upon whoever can help, to intercede on your behalf to provide you with justice from your perceived wrongs.

It is done in the most beneficial way to you.

From the YouTube description:

Taking advantage of someone is wrong, each being should be respected and appreciated.
Perceived wrongs, means, its the wrong you have perceived that has happened to you, you will personally feel the sting of that. But as it is your perception, these specific beings help weigh that, and measure out the correction. So it may not always be as bad as you perceived, that’s their decision. Consequently it may even be a lot worse than you have perceived. There are a lot of beings that can help with a lot of things of course, but they wont intervene if you don’t ask. So asking is a first step.

15 Likes

I am positive it does both ways, however i feel that since you ask for it, it is softer with you, like because you are open to grow heal forgive evolve etc not like when life throws you the sword with full force because you have been a little :poop: lol
We all know where and when how and why we have fkd up at times so as long as you genuinely change that then the process is smooth for you.

1 Like

Who exactly is “they” in this?

Just benevolent beings that are willing to help in the name of justice

6 Likes

Like spirit guides?

uh-oh
homer

Been paying this on and off over the last 2 days.
Feelings on anger rising - based on old injustices done to me
Replaying the old situations in my head

Is this normal?

1 Like