Doing Sports while listening to Audios?

I couldn’t find an answer (although perhaps there is) to this/the following question: Is listening to Audios while doing Sports ok (you can formulate it the other way around as well)?
Do you do this/Have you tried this?
Is this ok for the field(s)? Will the field be as effective?
From SammyG’s FAQ I read this:

So can sports/doing/playing sports be included in “chores” category? :grin:

I have a stationary bike and I would like to relax, while biking and listening to Sapien Medicine?

I should have asked this a few weeks ago, but better a little later than not asking at all, right?

1 Like

Yes U can do sports while listening. I don’t see why not.

1 Like

Thank you so much!
That’s what I thought, but since I read that fields affect (positively) the aura (if I understood correctly, that’s how fields enter our system, right?) and since I don’t know how the aura works (is there a difference in our aura when we are moving or doing sports?), I thought that it’s better to ask. :grin:

1 Like

Ur aura is always about a arms length from u. It moves with u.

Their was someone who was listening while mountain climbing and they seen results.

Ur aura stays with u am pretty sure l. I can’t imagine what would happen if u never had an aura for a certain amount. Also people who “time travel”

1 Like

yes, I don’t see any problem. but be careful if you go outdoors with some audios that could make you sleepy or dezzy for a moment.

always test the new audios in a safe environment and when you know how you react you can use it in other situations.

2 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor A few years ago I went to an energy healer and he told me to relax and to stay still for him to help my aura/energy body, that’s another reason that I asked, since I thought that maybe fields work or might work better if we are relaxed and not moving (too much :smiley:).
From him I learned about chakras and aura in the first place.

That’s awesome! :dizzy_face:

A great advice, thank you!

1 Like

yeah i always listen when i workout, usually headphones a field on repeat and on speakers my sports stack

1 Like

It’s the best motivational music, after all, you are sure that it helps! :grin: