Don't want to be party breaker but

3 years is a long time. Best that you find something else that works for you or forget about these sorts of things and do it all manually through your will alone. Wish you the best of luck on your journey man and hope you find the solace you seek. We’ll always be here if you need help.

25 Likes

good luck! like everyone has said, we’re still here to help if you decide to stay. i wish you the best in discovering what works for you!

1 Like

I received my first results today guys for the first time

14 Likes

You don’t need to be sensitive to get results. I wasn’t sensitive for a while and still got results. It’s just I didn’t notice them as they unfolded in my life and led to changes in me. But, most importantly. I was continuously making an effort to change my life rather than waiting for it to happen. That was the essential thing.

30 Likes

Hey man. Thats nice! What did you do? :innocent:

5 Likes

I meditated for like 35 minutes with ego dissolution (longest I ever went) and I can’t explain it was so beautiful and then I looked acne and skin regeneration overnight and my skin looked so much better

23 Likes

If a single feld doesn’t work on you, that’s normal. Not a matter of fields not working for you at all. There’s a field or two that doesn’t work for me as well as it does for others. Just a matter of how differrnt our bodies work.

Advil doesn’t work on me for example.

16 Likes

Well naturally you need to take 10x-20x of them at a time.
That’s how you get things to work, didn’t you know?

9 Likes

@SammyG Since the morphic fields work on the DNA what happens if the DNA is damaged? Maybe a DNA repair/restore field would help?

Also the new Amygdala + Trauma release can get rid of past life blockages, I think that might play an important role here too.

5 Likes
1 Like

I would say with this field everything is almost possible if used in correct way like described…not sure though but I understood it from posts that

If you use the Attunement card twice a day for a month, you will get results or your money back!

4 Likes

Some fields work on DNA, not all. But damaged DNA is taken into account for those fields.

He has experimented with fixing DNA related issues (extra chromosome) so that’s something we’re looking at.

And yes, those two audios can get rid of past life blockages. So many fields out today that would have helped accelerate things in the past… And many of these fields out today are stronger and more advanced too. I think you guys will be able to get out of the slumps you may be in or accomplish your goals faster than I did. But that also depends on the actions you take as well.

32 Likes

““And yes, those two audios can get rid of past life blockages.””

This is something huge… great News indeed,
but I guess we only should listen both fields just 2-3 times daily for great results

Though I am not sure for trauma removal, but I guess🤔

If it’s DNA related loop the various intercession audios and ask the higher entities it allows through to repair and upgrade your DNA to its’ highest divine blueprint.

3 Likes

Instead of printing the Attunement card on a piece of paper, can I just download it in my mobile phone, display it on the screen while activating it?

You dont even have to do that. You can activate it directly on the post/book, you dont have to hold the phone after or anything just have it close to you for the time suggested i dont remember if its half hour or 15 minutes i think is half hour

Thanks anon.
I have multiple monitors to work with my desktop computer, so I will display the card on 1 of the monitor while working, it is nice to glance on it big on the screen.

It is 15 - 20 minutes.
By the way, how many cards would be okay to be activated in one day? Of course every new activation should be after the suggested active time.

Start with one a day.

1 Like