Don't want to be party breaker but

What about us who never get result from these type of work. I mean i used literaly every channel on internet who do “subliminals and energy work etc” and i never get result and never feel absolutly anything from them. Im not the only one i talked with multiple people on this. Someone reccomended sapien medicine i also tried his “fields” again no effect. Now please dont tell me i don’t believe or you have resistance or (best excuse ever) i have to drink water. If something is effective you don’t have to believe it just fucking work. I wanted to write this here because somebody told me to get help on Sapien medicine forum. Some people literaly told me to ask aliens or angels to help me i was like wtf. I honestly believe all this energies, subliminals, magic audios and what not is bullshit because i wasted so much time on this.

7 Likes

maybe take a break and search for something else? have you thought of what in your life makes you feel different?

has music ever moved you to the point of tears or dancing? does exercise make you feel strong, healthy and powerful? what kinds of foods do you love to eat and make you feel emotions or remember memories?

before listening to sapien medicine’s audios, i used subliminalls. before subliminals, i used books and meditation, before that i used weed, before that i used music and even before that i used games.

have you tried crystals or sapien medicine’s physical offerings?

edit: could you provide a list of audios you already tried? you could try The Skeptic audio?

3 Likes

It takes time for real.

4 Likes

I get where you are coming from. The main problem I had was just looking for results. I remember when I first started a subliminal for the very first time, it was specifically to attract women. I would just listen without any expectations. 3 weeks later, I got crazy attraction like the way you would see women go crazy with certain men in certain movies.

The key thing is resistance. When you just listen and let go of expectations and outcomes, it comes to you unexpectedly. Also I personally don’t believe in getting help from aliens or angels. One thing for sure though, these things do work. You just have to learn to let go of expectations.

Same thing happened to me from the attract love video the old version that is. People were way nicer to me compared to before. It was weird. Don’t believe in the idea of having to drink water and such.

Here is another example. One time I was using the fat to stem cell video for quite some time. I had an intention to get rid of belly fat but what happened was I lost some fat near my neck area my friend told me. So yes these audios do work. See that? I had an expectation but the unexpected also happened in a good sense.

4 Likes

Would help if you told us what you were working on and what specific Sapien Medicine videos you used to address those issues and how long you listened to them, etc, etc.

ie. it can be quite easy to say, I didn’t manifest a million dollars or win the lottery and i listened to 20 different makers for a total of a week, see?

7 Likes

It could be homeostasis. Check out the blog post

And use the Point of No Return Stack (+ Ego Dissolution) before any other sub or field.

6 Likes

Welcome @Mabb

What are you looking for exactly?

2 Likes

And welcome to the forum @Mabb :)

2 Likes

You’re definitely right about belief not having much of an effect, neither does detachment for SM’s content

I used all that fields and subconcious removal and actualy i “know” everything about them. I used chakra and aura audios blockage removal, i focus on few audios, focus on sound and follow all rules these creators told me but never got anything. I even listened one subliminal every day for 6 months and got no change. Im not attacking sapien medicine i never experienced result from quadible integrity too and also almost all subliminal channel. Most told im not energy sensitive which sound stupid to me honestly. If something work it should work anyway.

1 Like

You are still not saying what you are looking for…

And how did you go about it exactly

1 Like

ok. but you really didn’t answer my questions

Not really concerned about other stuff you listened to.
Just want to know about Sapien’s stuff, your issues, your listening routine, so we can help you… assuming you want the issue resolved.

3 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

your headphones or speakers could be shit, just sayin, works much better with speakers, for example I use JBL Flip 5 and it works good
did use headphones quite a time and it worked but with speakers it is so much better

4 Likes

Its very possible that your system just doesn’t accept the technology and it wants you to do something else. Honestly, this is my best guess for now, I too am wondering about this

Haha maybe

Hello… :innocent:
Have you tried meditating to the audios?

1 Like

I used alot things, alot of physical changes, but also some metal but im honest i don’t see much diffrence. Last one was androstenol i used if u want specific.

Yes actualy. I usualy listen before bed. I focus on sound or song so i think thats count as meditation.

1 Like

Ok. And how many times did you use it?
For how long?
And what did you expect to happen vs. what actually happened?

1 Like