Don't want to be party breaker but

How did we end up here? Did God not want anything?

I highly doubt that God is anthropomorphic/teleological and limited/shaped by reason and desire.

Reason/logic/desire is epiphenomenal and given by extreme arbitrary circumstances.

2 Likes

I don’t know where the reason and logic came from but yeah you’re right

Is your higher self greater than your soul, or is your soul greater than it? what I mean is, is your higher self the highest self, or is it part of your soul which is greater?

1 Like

Need to say I’ve got a crush on @SammyG and need to chat with him more. Wow his knowledge- Took me ages to learn all this and I still have questions. Self improvement is my focus. Marry me sam?

1 Like

Please don’t take Sammy away from me :pray:

h6rt876rt

Haha I just want to chat with him and get more info from his beautiful mind. He’s enriching and helping other souls and I’m so grateful!

What about your agenda of desperately and urgently marrying someone?

:thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It wasn’t an agenda, you uncultured person. It’s about wanting a committed, loving relationship, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Desiring something meaningful isn’t desperate—it’s called knowing what you want and valuing real connection.

1 Like

Interesting how you say it now.

Because, in my personal opinion, this is a completely different goal than “getting married”.

Marriage is a social construct and a contract with a Third Party, i.e. the state. Aiming for marriage is aiming for a contract with the state and executing an artificial social construct.

You can call it “culture” if you want so… but yeah, in that sense I am “uncultured” because I don’t blindly do and believe what most of society does or strives for.

But it (marriage) has nothing really to do with love or a “committed, loving relationship”. Neither is “marriage” required in order to build a “real connection” with someone.

Why do I say that these two are completely different goals?

Because a potential partner will always subconsciously sense what your endgoal is and will react accordingly:

Sensing that it is all about the “marriage” tells the potential partner that it is not about him in the first place and that he is just a means to the end.
Which is the exact opposite of a “real deep relationship”!

If your endgoal is “marriage”, then potential partners will sense that it is not about them but about fullfilling an idea inside your head. A really deep relationship with someone would never ask for, demand for or focus on “getting married”. Instead, getting married would occur as a natural consequence of the already deep relationship.

This is just my personal opinion.

In another thread you wrote this:

So you say that you have identified the specific blockages that prevent the manifestation of someone wanting to marry you. Therefore, in this case, to reach your goal, you would need to specifically work on these “blockages” that you have identified (whatever those may be).

Anyways, I recommend you focus on manifesting the “deep relationship”, not the “marriage”. Because relationships are actually real, whereas marriage contracts are all just temporary human contracts and paper. Potential partners can sense what you really want in the end.

And maybe also ask yourself why that what you want to manifest, has necessarily to follow the “current social culture” and why you identify a “real connection with someones” with this artificial cultural construct in the first place?

From a male perspective I can also tell you, that any smart man, will sense whether you want him for a real relationship and a deep real connection or whether you want him to “finally marry you”.
And a woman wanting a marriage contract is the biggest turn-off I can think off. Because it shows to me that she cares about an idea in her head more than she cares about me. Even if that may not be true, this is the impression it gives off. And that impression will make most smart man shy away from marriage completely.

If you don’t change the focus of your end goal, potential partners might continue to get the same impression again and again and feel that it is not about them and the relationship. Just saying, subconsciously people always can sense what the other person’s real intent is. Therefore, the advice to forget about marriage completely and focus on manifesting a truly deep and real relationship.

4 Likes

It’s clear that we have different perspectives on marriage. For me, marriage isn’t just a social contract or a cultural expectation—it represents a deep, mutual commitment between two people. I understand that, from your viewpoint or for someone in the trailer park, marriage is seen as an artificial construct that doesn’t necessarily equate to a real, loving connection.

However, in my world, marriage is a natural extension of a deep relationship. It’s not about chasing a title or fulfilling a societal norm, but about solidifying a bond in a way that symbolizes trust, love, and mutual growth. When I say I want to get married, I don’t mean it’s the end goal at the expense of the connection. To me, the connection is the foundation, and marriage is a meaningful step that follows from it.

I get your point about how focusing solely on marriage could make it seem like the relationship itself isn’t the priority. But I never said that. You guys judged. In my experience, I haven’t been fixated on just the idea of marriage. Rather, it’s about reaching a point where the relationship is so deep and meaningful that marriage becomes the natural next step. I’ve encountered obstacles that have prevented this, and that’s where my reflection on potential blockages comes from.

As for why I align marriage with a committed relationship, it’s a personal value. It’s about the mutual decision to build a life together, to commit in a way that feels official not just for ourselves but also within the world we navigate together.

I understand where you’re coming from, but for me, the goal is not simply “to get married”—it’s to have a lasting, real connection that ultimately includes marriage as part of the journey. If that scares someone away, it’s more a reflection of differing values rather than a misalignment of my focus.

1 Like

What is happening here lol 🫠 I’m flattered though and of course, you can chat with me. I’m open to whattever questions or thought you might have.

I am already married though so that’s off the books :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You can have more wifes in some countries :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bro… :joy:

1 Like

Lmao :laughing:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Going to another country is not required because there are many communities in USA itself that allow Polygamy :face_with_monocle:

They call it as Spiritual Union or Plural Marriages :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did not know that Sammy is in the US. I am here not so long.

1 Like

This whole thread is classic - it has all the things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sammy bro I think you gotta ease up on the Adam Kadmon, Aphrodite and Blueprint of Love NFT’s…and perhaps go easy on the MatchMaker and Charisma Potion as well Lol :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::laughing::rofl: