Don't want to be party breaker but

Yuichi, thanks, sorry I missed your reply. I am better now after trying listening to many things

4 Likes

how are u now?

Click on the three dot icon below the text then click on the pouch shaped icon.(right next to pencil icon)
Then you click save

7 Likes

thank you so much
it was so lovely and sweet :hugs:

Thanks for writing this Sammy. Reading stuff like this really gives me hope that I can get through anything that I’m going through.

15 Likes

Well i personally hope you can get through anything you are going through :)

30 Likes

Thank you Captain🙂

4 Likes

Am I too late? Lol. I love this. Thank you for sharing your story and it feels good knowing that you’re the same as me or most. I’ve started listening to the ego dissolution too and hope I pass all the barriers that beliefs and the system has on me to just move forward. Because of Sapien medicine I too am in a good place now and I like me now. :grin::sparkling_heart:Have just been listening to Sapien for about a year now although been looking for myself/ and healing myself for more than a decade. Great stuff. :wink::blush: :v: Thank you forever to Sapien Med and to you Sammy for being there for us and sharing who you are and what you have become. My heart :heart: goes to you guys and all the people that’s making a positive difference in the world. One person at a time effects everyone eventually. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lovely first post, Lenn. welc glitter birds pastel

3 Likes

Thank you …:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words Lenn.

Everytime I get reminded of the post, I reread it too. Just to remember where I’ve been and where I am now.

Glad to hear you are in a good place Lenn :slight_smile: If it’s only been a year since you started, then you got a long and pleasant journey ahead of you :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you Sam… :blush: best wishes for you in your journey too :sparkles:

2 Likes

I am unable to message you, it’s regarding sapien deleted audios, I read you mentioned to text you for deleted fields.
Can you ping me?

Hi, reena1111! welcome-pooh

hi

1 Like

Hello Reena. I am not selling the deleted audios anymore. They are all being reuploaded to gumroad and elsewhere soon

5 Likes

they aren’t uploaded yet, will all be there soon?

Not yet. But soon yes.

4 Likes

alright, tnks

2 Likes

Update: I found this thread thanks to @Divine_Lotus - Thank You for Everything you do for the forum/us (info, links, helpful posts). :pray:

I was kind of skeptic to be honest, but reading the youtube comments convinced me to listen and not just once, fortunately for me I felt or seen their effects immediately, at least lungs, hyperbaric oxygen, allergy and sun tanning/tanner fields, so I went immediately from “maybe it works” to “OMG, This is for REAL”.

On the other hand, other mental and more subtle fields, well, I really need time to see their effects, yet, I observed some positive changes in my behaviour after months of using Aura Cleaning and PONR, some old patterns definitely takes time to clean/change/upgrade; I don’t know how you could keep going, not seeing results immediately, but it’s Great that you did - you helped yourself and now you help us/others, so in the long run perseverance/persistance definitely has it’s worth; many times I asked myself why am I not seeing bigger/more improvements (although I’ve already seen results, but I wanted more, I wanted to completely eradicate all my health issues, entirely); last night I tried Virus Disruptor ver 2.0 for hours and I have seen the BEST RESULTS so far - I could breathe better than I did in at least 7 years, no doubt this being the result of multiple fields, not just one.

Sometimes it takes months, perhaps even more, and that thought can be daunting, especially if you want results now or at least as soon as possible, but some things are so deep entrenched that it truly takes time, consistency and everything we got to get rid of these old and not useful habits/traits/issues…

But IT’S WORTH IT!
EACH ONE OF US IS WORTH IT AND EACH ONE OF US HAS TO SEE HIS/HER WORTH AND TO FIGHT FOR IT!

{I got carried away with the caps lol}
I Really enjoyed your comment, Sammy, Thank You for Not giving up on Yourself and on Us! :pray:

5 Likes