Down Syndrome and Cognitive Abnormalities Experimental Treatment (energy programmed audio)

A team led by researchers at UC San Francisco and Baylor College of Medicine show that some of the intellectual impairments associated with DS may be traced to altered protein production in a region of the brain called the hippocampus, which is central to learning and long-term memory formation.

The researchers turned to a common mouse model that captures most of the chromosomal, developmental and cognitive abnormalities that define the human version of the syndrome.

The researchers discovered that hippocampal cells in DS mice had activated what’s known as the integrated stress response (ISR), a biological circuit that detects when something’s awry – the presence of an extra chromosome, for example, in the case of DS – and engages a protective response that activates machinery to tamp down protein production.

Though the ISR can be activated by four different enzymes, the scientists found that only one of them, named PKR, was involved in activating the ISR in hippocampal cells in DS. By blocking the activity of PKR they were able to prevent ISR activation and reverse the declines in protein production that had been observed in the brains of DS mice. But even more impressive, the researchers found that blocking the ISR significantly improved cognitive function in these mice as well.

This audio is programmed to provide the same effect by blocking the production of PKR in hippocampal cells.

It also activates protein-manufacturing machinery that competes directly with the ISR’s efforts to shut off protein production.

The effects should last at least 8 hours or more

Use as much as you need to. It may also help with other cognitive problems.

8 Likes

Update

I like to think of this as an boost to an autosave feature of the brain.

When you wake up groggy and are putting pieces of your day together later on.

When someone says something right there and then, but you’re still in the abyss of encoding.

So when you can’t temporarily remember any new gameplay that you just played, for some reason it just doesn’t “save” into your storyline played, then listen to this, and do another run with it.

Watch how much better your experience of “it” becomes.

To make those new memories/save last checkpoint played, etc.

7 Likes

Is this good for “brain fog”?
I have done some mistakes these last few days, it’s like my brain is affected or something.
I forgot some crucial things, having almost 10 mistakes in 2 days…
I also got some cold symptoms, so maybe a virus is affecting my brain/mind, idk.
Also, maybe I should supplement with protein again.

4 Likes

Yeah man the clarity with this is insane.
Especially if you had a rough night of sleep or just feel burned out.
Def helps, if feels like cold exposure for my brain, nice cold face wash.

Yeah protein helps, I think the amino acids like tyrosine etc have dopa effects.

6 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Oh I am so glad that this audio has been made :clap:
Yesterday was Down Syndrome Day. Their theme is always “Rock your Socks” and every year on the 21st March all students and staff come to school wearing an assortment of odd socks.

We have 4 children at our school who have Down Syndrome. We live in the bush, there is no specialized school available for them and they are too young to be sent away and so about 5 years ago a class was built specifically for them. Their classroom has always been known as the Rhino Class. They spend most of their time in the Rhino classroom but they also spend time with their respective peers and do group projects with them like swimming lessons, assembly practices etc. We try to include them as much as possible.

At the start of this year we converted a storeroom that formed part of our hall into the new Rhino class kitchen it will be called “Cafe Rhino”. A local businessman who has a nephew in Argentina that also has Down Syndrome offered to do the renovation including the paving outside for free, all we needed to do supply all the materials needed for the renovation. We knocked out the back wall and fitted a class door. This will allow their little kitchen to open up and face the school field. The kitchen wasn’t yet ready yesterday as there were still a few things that needed to be done. As a way to thank the school and to give the staff a treat the parents of these four children provided the staff with a tasty spread of delicious eats outside their new little kitchen. It was a very beautiful moment to realise how far we have come and also an exciting time for all involved. I am looking forward to the grand opening and all the tasty eats they will be preparing in their little kitchen.

In the past every member of staff would receive a chocolate and a card on their birthday. This year we gave this project to the Rhino class. As their little kitchen wasn’t yet ready one of the moms would bake a dozen cupcakes and drop them off at the school. The four of them would then spend the morning icing their cupcakes and then they would walk over to that staff member’s classroom/office to give them a box filled with beautifully iced cupcakes. It was my birthday last month and they all popped into my office to spoil me. It was such a special experience to see the joy on their faces as they handed the box of cupcakes to me. They were overjoyed just to give them to me and of course they were very proud of their handy work. Now that their little kitchen is almost ready they will soon be baking the cupcakes themselves.

Each year the students will do a fun activity that will help them become more aware of what it is like to have Down Syndrome. This year they were given a disposable glove that had been filled with flour. Their task was to try and pick up a flat object off their desk. They were also given a marshmallow and asked to put it in their mouth and then say something complicated like “sea shells on the sea shore” They found the tasks to be both difficult and hilarious at the same time and of course they enjoyed eating their marshmallows.

Rock Your Socks!!!

One of our Primary School classes

The College students rocking their socks

18 Likes

:blue_heart:

I love it!

3 Likes

Hippocampus

Today our awesome little school hosted another successful Down Syndrome Day

Students rocking their socks :socks:

DSD - Down Syndrome Day 2024

7 Likes