Dowsing/Reading Thread

Since there is an emergency thread, and one for manifesting…would people like a dowsing thread or is it too much bother?

I can see the problems arising from this, but I thought the same about emergency and manifesting threads and they did well.

1 Like

I welcome such a thread. Thank You.

Anyone who knows dowsing who wish to answer a few questions for me (or it’s not possible long distance and/or for others? :thinking:)?

(for free lol :sweat_smile::muscle:)

@Drift is this OK, asking for dowsing help?

(it’s not that I have urgent questions, just want to check some answers…)

1 Like

I made it for that purpose…but I doubt many are going to jump in. It’s a tricky territory.

1 Like

I can do remote viewing for you if you want. Or a chart reading. For free.

3 Likes

That’s pretty generous on your part.

Well, I needed help taking a decision, which I did.

If you can see the different timelines depending on which decision I take (the next 3 months), sure xD But I think that’s hella hard.

As for the chart, I don’t know at what time I was born nor actual coordinates. I don’t know if an astrologer can use the exact coordinates though. In websites it zooms out to the whole city.

But thanks for offering. May you receive the same generosity :bowing_man:

You’ll be moving somewhere in 3 months from now. At least it’s what I see.

1 Like

That can be good or bad…am I happy then?

It’s complicated to see that in detail but you seems quite stressed. I guess moving in general is stressful.

1 Like

Welp I guess time to surrender to fate xD

It isn’t moving…it’s something else xD

Well…can you see if it’s to another country, or even a different state…or is it like the same city or neighbour city?

Or easier…am I living with a close male relative? A close female relative? A friend? Alone?

It’s still in the same country. Another thing to mention here your anxiety seems getting worse. I guess that’s the stress as well. So expect that to happen in the near future.

1 Like

There’s one male friend. But I don’t think it’s your relative.

1 Like

My anxiety can’t get worse…come on xD…I’d implode then.

Ah I thought it was the outcome I was trying to avoid, and getting ready to die cause I’m not going through that xD

If it’s a friend it would be nice. Worst outcome would be the relative…pretty sure you wouldn’t get friendly vibes from him.

I’m pretty anxious by nature…so yeah you wouldn’t have seen me happy anyway. I don’t care about it…only about the external circumstances.

Thank you a lot :bowing_man:

Just manage the anxiety. But yes general you seems very anxious. It could inference while I read you but even then. It still showing more anxiety.

But the moving part makes it seems very stressful from the situation itself.

1 Like

I can imagine the why/how. Will avoid the stress. Thank you again.

1 Like

Also. Watch out for your stomach too. Because it can be a problem in the coming months.

1 Like

My health issues all come from digestive issues first. So…I don’t know how it’s gonna get worse. It’s the intestines that get in a mess nowadays. But welp I will be careful.

I’d be interested in a reading as well if your offering. I did one awhile ago with you but could use some more clarity. Would like some advice on how to approach a relationship.

Just focus on your lower chakras. It’s quite karmic there but you can keep trying your best.

3 Likes

This is quite an interesting channel, there’s this woman who uses dowsing rods, she asks questions and receives answers, and I must say, there are some interesting questions and answers, including about all sorts of Spiritual and Paranormal Topics.

https://www.instagram.com/solarglowmeditations?igsh=bGpyYml0bDUxeXVh

We can ask ourselves about where are the answers coming from, and of course, are they accurate, accurate to/for her, or according to her current knowledge or are the answers Universal, regardless of who asks (?).

I am Intrigued by this Subject (dowsing), but I have very little knowledge.

Can it be used to search/scan for health issues and cures, hidden knowledge or even to make better choices in life?

Do you guys know any channels or videos that you can recommend on this subject?

Thank You.

1 Like