Dragon Energy and Intercession tag

21 Likes

christmas
How I felt seeing this this morning.

I have to say one more thing. The art is completely bad-ass.

10 Likes

Take my moneyā€¦ :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :cry:

9 Likes

Some one should try summoning the dragon gollem on the chain for this oneā€¦

10 Likes

Dreamā€™s releases get more and more OP.

I like it.

11 Likes

God damn it lol. I have too many tags already. I just got the Lion oneā€¦ Iā€™m going to have to hold out for some time and see what else he makes first. This sounds dope though.

3 Likes

Lol, I ended up buying a 50-count muslin pouches from Amazon - unchained the dog tags and put them in two bags labeled ā€˜Dayā€™ and ā€˜Nightā€™. I was almost tempted to get the Thor one, but decided, "nope, I have too many alreadyā€™. My energy body is coping well with 14 tags, but I donā€™t want to push too hard :smiley:

10 Likes

Holy god man. 14 tags. I try to keep it down to 6 but itā€™s hard sometimes. I was moving all my tags the other day and thought, wait, what am I doing, theyā€™re all affecting me right nowā€¦ Now I know what I was doing was just a normal day in the life of @Maoshan_Wanderer

6 Likes

I do two batches of 7 in a day :smiley: For first few days when I add a tag, I experience some fatigue and I have to bump up my Neigong practice. In about 4 or 5 days, my energy body seems to get adjusted well. That said, I am pretty sure I am close to the limit :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh. Well then. Now you sound a lot more like what Iā€™m doing. I believe less is more. Until I look at the Teespring page. Lol.

3 Likes

I am now worried what exciting tag Dream comes up with next lol

5 Likes

You have good reason to be worried I am sure

1 Like

Yeah, I picked the Lion over the Thor tag. Thatā€™s crazy man. I have 14 tags as well lol. I have a lot of old Quantum Energy Pendant ones.

2 Likes

Yup, my ā€œguidesā€ tell me I can take another 2 tags, but I will wait for something I totally cannot resist :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol I have some old Dale fields and pendants as well - I kinda put them in a bag and stopped looking at them recently. I also had a lot of Orgone devices in my house and had difficulty sleeping. The ā€œentitiesā€ I work with do not seem to like anyone other than Sapien and Dale - so I did a massive cleanse and got rid of all kinds of objects other than Senpai Sapien. Interestingly, they have not complained about SES Mandalas but they were not enthusiastic about them either.

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer hello, can you teach me how to work with entities? Nothing seems to work from google search and I need guidance.

1 Like

@Sam_S The entities I work with are ancestral beings, past teachers of our lineage, deities, and some other interdimensional beings.

@anon96557306 Astral travel is a way to do that, Neigong practices another, and Tantra is the third. There are numerous other ways, these are the three I am familiar with.

8 Likes

Qigong fortifies Qi, Neigong utilizes that Qi internally, and Shen Gong is the end result of this refinement. This is a simplistic view, but they are all interconnected.

Qigong is a term variously used (and abused lol) and it may involve both internal (Neigong) and external (Waigong or hard/external) techniques.

By the way, some specific types of Qigong are aimed at bodily healing, they get called Medical Qigong. There are also astral/spiritual Qigong versions, Sorcery practices like in Wudang clan etc. Qigong is like an umbrella term today that may or may not include focused, deeper internal cultivation aka Neigong - it all depends on specific types of Qigong. For example, the Xiang Gong or Fragrant Qigong, a popular version, is primarily aimed at bodily healing, while Fajin Gong is aimed at astral travel.

Yes, ancestral beings audio could help. And this IPF dog tag too. A lot of times, Deities, enlightened beings, angelic beings, Bodhisattvas, Buddhas, Devas etc. are grace embodied and very willing to help and guide us, but we do not perceive them due to our own limitations. The IPF tag could be a game changer in that in removes the veil that prevents us from sensing and communicating with them. I was reciting a Mantra for a long time and did not get any vision of the Deity or receive grace. And eventually, my mantra was perfected and the Deity connected. A revelation I got from Her was: ā€œI was always here for you, but you just were not prepared to sense or see me and receive my guidanceā€. Dreamā€™s tools are a gift in that years and decades of practice can possibly be reduced to months!

15 Likes

Anyone have the tag yet? Willing to share results?

1 Like

I finally ordered mine yesterday. And now I have these amazing Soul Restoration audios. I feel energy gently surging through me during my second loop through now. Butā€¦ Does anyone have this tag yet? Can anyone tell me what youā€™ve felt or experienced while wearing it for a number of days or weeks? Iā€™ve listened to the audio a lot, so maybe itā€™s the same. Maybe not. Probably mostly the same.

Anyone?

1 Like