Dragon golem description observation

This Golem can directly channel Etheric energy and also the energy of the powerful earth ley lines.

What is the earth line energy supposed to do? How to use them and why to use them?

6 Likes

Why use Golem when you have the POWERFUL new servitors?

:muscle::+1:

1 Like

Because the golems are my servitors and I appreciate them and love them?

:muscle: :muscle: :foot:

14 Likes
8 Likes

Can I tell my dragons to change the lay lines? Let’s say I’m on a negative ley line, can I order him to change that? Can I order him to give me the energy of the key lines and their points? ( I know Sapien made alhemy audios about the places)

3 Likes

Yes, you can certainly do that! If you are on a negatively effecting line, and it is balanced by the Servitor, the first thing you will notice would be vastly improved sleep! My teacher Raymon Grace did the clearing and balancing for me in my old house in NY and it resolved most of my sleep issues!

12 Likes

Please don’t drain energy from ley lines to power yourself…that feels dark.

1 Like

Nice,will do my research as it seems there are many negative lines also. Will research and make my dragons do it.

What? Why? It’s just like reusable infinity energy if I understand it correctly…no darkness involved

It’s Gaia’s energy, it’s a complex system, and I’ve heard stories about how mankind already got in a heap of trouble for a LONG time because some greedy people ages ago decided to co-opt the ley lines for their own purposes.

Beyond these things, I can’t give you well articulated reasons why, as I’ve no first-hand experience, just what I’ve been taught.

But, asking your dragon golem to ensure the ley lines in your area aren’t negatively impacting you - wonderful idea!

4 Likes

I’m not asking, I mean I deserve to have a good sleep.

not talking about remove them, take them somewhere else or anything.Just take energy from them.The things I want to remove is geopathic stress lines etc. No need to go against a whole planet nor can do that I just have two dragon golems I will not become an energetic hitler for that

3 Likes

Believe me, Sapien never programs skills in his servitors that somehow cause a global catastrophe. So yeah, you can certainly use it for healing, and no, by respectfully accessing the spiritual energy, you are not robbing anyone of anything! If that is the case, then you should not be using any energy outside of your body at all!

Earth Qigong is an ancient practice that channels energy from the earth lines, which heals not only oneself but also the earth. Be respectful to Mother Earth and you will be okay! Lets no go overboard with conspiracy theories, especially if there is no direct experience with the energy of these lines or their purpose, please! Remember, we are also a part of Mother Earth and when we heal, she does too! We are not separate from her, nor are our workings and intentions.

17 Likes

Made my day

5 Likes

LOVED this.

3 Likes

:100:

4 Likes

We are like ants to mother gaia. So we don’t have to worry about using her energy as long as its for good purposes

8 Likes

What did your teacher remove or balance from your house @Maoshan_Wanderer?

1 Like

Impact of geopathic stress lines on my home/self.

6 Likes