Dragon Golem Help 🐲

Its up to you of course, but i wouldnt change his name.

I have a fae and a dragon that chose an opposite genders name. Thats what they choosen… or Me or both lol

Who’s watching? :woman_shrugging:t2::blush:

5 Likes

@anon46520955
Can you check mine, I somehow use the luck sigil while he/she is still there .

1 Like

@everyone

If you did the process right and followed the instruction then ITS there… :blush:

:v:t3:

3 Likes

I feel the dragon but not the lucky sigil

And…

Dont do that

4 Likes

thank you and yeah mistake on my part

since you can see the dragons from other, does that mean my dragon is kind of “weak/small” ??

1 Like

Lol no

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

@anon46520955

Hello!

Can you recheck my dragon, how he is ? Last night there was a battlebi think in my room, i have a big doubt about something.

1 Like

Please check the post above how to better your communication with your Dragon or try expanding your energy because i cant be checking it every day, i dont even understand what you are talking about.

The creation of a Dragon Golem is simple, nothing will happen to them, they dont leave their home, they dont disobey, they learn as you teach them, they dont go do things on their own.

Simple as that. There are plenty threads about how to understand them or grow close to them.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to bother you Luna.

I just wanted to know if they can be killed in battle.

I have been attacked by entities for a while now. I am a “target” person.

1 Like

Booted Bhoots

Get this

And or create the dark servitor

https://www.patreon.com/posts/energetic-est-24764060

3 Likes

Interesting.

Thank you Luna. Much love and abondance for you.

2 Likes

Amen. Same to you x

1 Like

Hello everyone hope you’ve been doing well, so I spent my whole night yesterday binge reading posts about the Dragon Golem so I made this account today and got the Dragon Golem from Gumroad, I made one today with a crystal I had as an item, I’ve been trying to communicate with him/her for a while today I think I just need to keep practicing but since some amazing people here can see him/her through an image I’d love it if someone could tell me if it’s a he or she or any info would be appreciated!

4 Likes

Your dragon is perfect (: also it seems like he is quite long than the majority! New born dragon baby :dragon_face:

5 Likes

Omg thank you so much! can you tell if it’s a he or she?

3 Likes

Looks like female to me

4 Likes

Wow thanks for the replies I hope you have a great day/evening :)

2 Likes

How can you see the dragon just by looking at the photo?

2 Likes

Each individual is different from using their psychic ability but one thing that is in common by simply closing your eyes. Focus on whatever item you want to see. And you conceptually will receive the information. That being transfer to your subconscious.

This is how psychic information work. Again depends on each individual. At least that’s how it work with my stuff.

These images are mental images that speak to your subconscious. The rest is you to interpret it.

But you also can see the aura of an item if you able to. It’s like a wave of radiation that emitting from the item.

Have you seen like an asphalt? When the sunlight hit it and the heat wave from the asphalt escaping out from it. It’s a wave of heat radiation.

This is like that. At least to me when I see item that emits energy

10 Likes