Dragon Golem Help 🐲

Thanks :) yes for now i just give her a task to observe our culture our language my thought patterns and movement of atoms molecule that’s her task for 1 month ill repeat every day

2 Likes

I loved the dragon intercession audio and was very excited to discover the dragon golem. Unfortunately, I decided to use a kindle and the image was not consistently there the entire time due to the sleep mode.

I feel some kind of presence, but would love to verify that the process completed correctly with the more energetically sensitive folks :). Is my dragon ok?

2 Likes

There is a dragon there 100%.

My entire body immediately got cold, heart started racing, muscles numb and sixth chakra throbbing rapidly. So, congratulations, you did it correctly.

3 Likes

Amazing. Thank you :pray: . I’ll keep trying to connect with it better :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

I felt something too, and heard a voice say “hey! I’m here!” lol

5 Likes

Of course, no problem!

I would kinda prefer this effect lmao

1 Like

Yes. A loud and clear “I’m here” would be great :laughing:

2 Likes

Hello, could you please check if my dragon is in my ring? My printer is almost run out of ink so the sigil’s quality was not good. I’m afraid it has affected my ritual :frowning:

1 Like

Hey! Today I decided to create a Dragon Golem, friends who can see my dragon? I managed?))

2 Likes

I’d say yes, because I’ve felt strong energy from the picture :slightly_smiling_face:

welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hi, korlive. I also feel strong energy! Welcome butterfly glitter

3 Likes

Oh thank you very much. I am very glad that I did it))

4 Likes

Thank you)) Now I will learn to control the Dragon. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Добро Пожаловать! Welcome to the Forum
Yes, your golem is there
Сразу понял, что передо мной русский человек по смайликам )))

3 Likes

It turns out how easy it is to identify a Russian :grin:
Спасибо за приветствие! У меня анг совсем отсутсвует. Гугл переводчик это думаю очень заметно…

2 Likes

Я думаю, вы усовершенствуете свой английский в процессе изучения форума и общения с сообществом.

Кстати, добро пожаловать :)

3 Likes

Благодарю!)
Непременно это ещё один серьезный повод начать изучать английский.
Возможно поля Sapien помогут в этом :)

2 Likes

Hello. I am totally new here. Can someone please tell me if dragon is present in mine or not? Please it’s an request

2 Likes

Hello,

I felt strong energy from the photo.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for responding. But can i please know what to do with that printed sigil paper after the ritual? And do you feel anything about my dragon because i can’t get any response so i am bit confused actually

2 Likes