Dragon Golem Item

Okay great, thanks a lot!

Perfect, exactly what I needed to know. Thanks a bunch!

How do you find Gumroad? I would like to purchase a dragon .

The dragon golem is available on gumroad ,just search sapien gumroad.com and search for the golem

1 Like

That you so much! I could never find it.

Yes you can but I don’t recommend boosting it too much. just because you may not feel the dragon working, it doesn’t mean it’s not working…

7 Likes

Official limit for the field booster is 2-3 times. But still read Sammy’s comment on boosting items first, before you boost anything:

4 Likes

Teach your servitor the protective energy of pure white light then Ask it to fill your aura and your environment with that same pure white light.

You could also teach it the angel vibration energy from the video and ask it to use that if you are comfortable with that vibration.

7 Likes

Good luck on your trip bro!

2 Likes

What if you decide to change the object? Like when you realized that you rather want to have a Golem that you take with you rather than leave it a home or vise versa.?

I have an orgonite at home but it is already lovingly programmed by someone. Can I still use it as my Golem?

How to teach? Can we just tell them or is it okay to listen to any audio with the Golem and ask to boost the morphic field on me?

Listen to the audio with your servitor. Ask them to copy and learn how to replicate the energy. You may need to do this a few times depending on how complex it is for the servitor to pickup. Then all you need to do is ask them to replicate that same energy field without the audio.

And yes you could also ask them to boost it.

5 Likes

original

“Zazdrizes buzdari iksos daor!”
-Danerys Targaryen

1 Like

:-1::-1::-1::-1:

There’s no need to give it thumbs down.
Think it in this way. Danerys’s dragons only worked for her and no one else. I have lots of Dragons working for me. They don’t listen to or take command from anyone else. They don’t even talk to anyone, even if he or she is clairvoyant and can see my dragons.

So, they are servitors who only work for you and not a slave you can trade.

4 Likes

Paulina Clarke’s the main reason why I watched the GOT TV series for 7 seasons. I just find her charming.

What role did she play in GoT (pardon my ignorance)!

Daenerys Targaryen AKA Khaleesi (sorry for the misspelling), the Mother-Queen of the 3 dragons in the epic series. :grinning:

1 Like

Ah got it!!

I LOVED her too until I saw her new movie A Christmas Story or something and then :cold_face: :nauseated_face:

1 Like