Field booster not working

It’s possible you might not feel the difference immediately if the energy was already subtle.

Sapien has also mentioned that boosting items more than 3 times has the potential to really cause imbalances in your energy system long term.

I think it’s also possible your energy system might reject the energy more if the item is boosted too much for your system to handle, as it could become overwhelming for you to assimilate.

I’ve experienced this before with just one boost of tags. After boosting the tag, the morphic field became much stronger and more difficult for me to assimilate.

Even though I had always experienced noticeable effects from the tag before the boost, immediately after the boost, I stopped feeling the effects very much until I became accustomed to the stronger field. It took time for my system to assimilate the morphic field once again, and the field was more difficult to assimilate than it had been before the tag had been boosted. I imagine it could be much harder after 6 to 7 boosts.

Perhaps give it some time. Your system may still be in the process of assimilating the morphic field.

If you’re boosting a tag because you weren’t feeling the effects from it, it’s important to keep in mind that it can take some time to assimilate a morphic field into your personal energy system. Also, you might not always feel a tag as it’s working, but that does not mean it’s not working.

From a discussion in this thread with sammyg:

13 Likes

I forgot to mention that the night after boosting the dog tag I left it under my pillow and I woke up tired. I don’t know if this is a sign it is working but I guess your description and my experience last night confirm that. Thank for the help I won’t boost it more and see how I feel in the next couple weeks!

3 Likes

I’m glad I only boosted my tags about 2-3 times lol.
I think Sapien should add that boosting a tag means the system has to start the whole process of assimilation all over again and that one should boost only a few times and why.

8 Likes

Keep in mind that the assimilation process might not work that way for everyone, as that’s only been my personal experience with it, and everyone has different expriences.

My personal experience has been that each boost of an item seems to have a very powerful effect on the morphic field.

If the boosted tag didn’t feel so much stronger to my energy system, or if my energy system were different, I imagine it might have been easier to assimilate the changes.

Also, I should clarify that my system still recognised elements of the field. It didn’t feel like I was starting over entirely anew. I typically adjust to new morphic fields in tags fairly quickly to begin with, so I primarily noticed more ‘friction’ between the field and my energy system, feeling the unfamiliarity of the boosted field and a longer adjustment period to incorporate the changes than I’m accustomed to with tags which haven’t been boosted.

I agree that it would be great to hear more thoughts from Sam or Dream about boosting tags if they wish to add any, though. It would be interesting to learn more about it!

6 Likes

Is this the one on Patreon?

Yes there is only one booster

2 Likes

Has anyone tried boosting multiple dog tags at the same time?

3 Likes

Thank you! Currently, during lockdown, I could not print, so I am using my tablet with this sigil open and screen kept in always on mode! I have only tried one field at a time and seems to be working very well! I boosted Eternity thrice now and got an overload… Stopped at that point!

2 Likes

I remember reading on one of these threads not to boost a field more than like 5 times. Not sure if it was from @uial or @shawn492

2 Likes

Ok, this was the thread!

1 Like

dont do it you can damage your aura. Dont boost at all. It is silly that i ever spread the field booster in the forums around. Many people are now overdoing it. Thats not good.

2 Likes

be careful with your fields don’t make experiments you never now when they go bankrupt over at teespring you might not be able to ever get your hands on these as well. They’d be worth millions if there was limited supply and they stopped making them

Making me nervous…@lilac4gooseberries I know you said 10 boosts shouldn’t break the items but I am wondering again. Makes me rethink the boosting.

Another thing that can balance this out is by limiting the exposure to the tag; I just asked about this in another thread. (1 hour a day? 1 hour every other day?)

the items are useless after 10 boosts i had to throw one away had a back up. you can destroy your aura with 10 blows

On Thu 18. Jun 2020 at 07:26, Morphic via Medicine <sapienmedicine@he.com> d

How did you verify any of this?

And a related question…@Captain_Nemo @SammyG have you guys considered making a “Reverse field booster” which would reverse the effects of the field booster each time it is used? E.g. move a boosted field from 5x down to 3x with 2 uses of the reverse field booster.

1 Like

i asked the exact same thing in an email and he wrote me that i cannot undo the boosting and that my field is extremely strong and i should be fine as long as i feel good.

well last week i suffered the consequences of wearing the field. I often had dreams where i shed my skin like a snake :snake: which was my body telling me to stop.

i think everybody needs to experience this on their own so they get more respect toward energy :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

also the effects were gone when i wore the boosted field or it would have weird effects and sting like crazy on my body

1 Like

when a field is boosted several times, the power increases by several times and can become really very / too strong for a person, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be used any more, it just means that your energy system has to relearn to accept the new power of the field, and that can take a long time.but the jing and chi fields help to support the fields more, the gamma or epsilon fields (one carries the other) helps to accept the fields more (even if their power to change).the suppression of energy blocks field (contains the growth of the chakras) helps to feel the energy (therefore to feel that the field works on us despite its power, once your system starts to accept the field despite its power, thanks to the epsilon / gamma field).

I’m not saying this to encourage people to boost fields near 10 and up, or to discourage them from boosting 10+.To date, there is enough information readily available on this forum and all other sapien sites, so that everyone can make their own choices objectively and with their Own responsibility. What I am saying is here is based on understanding my own experiences.

PS: “everything comes right to the one who knows how to wait”, over-boosted fields can become unstable, but they have the ability to repair themselves as a form of self-healing and thanks to this, continues to strengthen and become naturally Stronger.With time things always end up getting better (as long as there is no set time to get there), sometimes you have to try to be patient while doing your best in your efforts .

2 Likes

I’ve tried expressing that ‘more is not better’ as much as possible throughout our work because it’s something I cannot stress enough. Too much of anything is bad for you so the same will apply with energy. If you keep pouring water in a cup, it will overflow and spill. If you keep bombarding your energy system with more and more energy, it will overflow and cause imbalances. 2-3 field boosts is more than enough to be quite honest.

And I get it. For one, you may feel the energy more in the beginning and then over time you don’t feel it much so you boost it to feel it again. The thing is, if you keep your hand in cold water for enough time, it won’t feel cold anymore. It will feel normal. That is what happens with fields. Your body gets used to them and they feel normal to you.

Two, you might want to boost the effects that you were noticing in the beginning but aren’t noticing so much anymore. Fields are informational energy that push the mind, body and spirit towards a certain direction. At the end of the day, you are still to move in that direction. For example, you have the weight loss tag and want to lose weight. But you still follow the same diet that got you to where you are now. You are moving opposite to where the weight loss field is directing the body. You are going against this flow. It’s hard for energy to direct the body to burn fat when you are adding extra layers of fat day in and day out.

Same goes for fields like matchmaker. It’s hard to attract a woman or man if you aren’t making an effort to do so. You have the cognitive field but don’t notice an increase in intelligence… yet you haven’t sought to learn new things, read books or even play brain games.

Your conscious effort to change is the strongest field booster there is.

21 Likes

And to add to this discussion…

Fields have changed my life. They really have. Ask people who know me how I was years ago and I was a mess. But fields did not do all the work. I put in a lot of conscious effort to change my ways for the better.

And man, I had a very heavy and aggressive ego that pulled every trick in the book to keep me in the state I was in. That’s where fields helped out. The clearing of limiting beliefs, raising in abundance, shifts in attitudes, raising of vibration, ext… helped drive the conscious effort to change. It gave me horsepower to speed past the muddy waters of my past.

Honestly, part of why I love Sapienmed so much is because it helps with this process. Change is one of the hardest things to do once you’re older and is why most people end up being stuck as however they are for the rest of their lives. The subconscious is like an elastic band that will keep snapping you back when you try to change things. It seeks to maintain the patterns you have already developed.

It’s like having a force of energy pushing against you as you try to better yourself. Sapienmed is a force of energy that helps you push forward against this tide so you can rush past it and be free.

But we have even more fields than we had then to help with this process. Honestly, I think Ego Dissolution is the best field (other than the vibration fields of course but those cost lol) we’ve come up with in a while. If you listen to ego dissolution and then afterwards meditate or just relax and close your eyes… then hold onto your item and imagining it filling your entire being up with energy, your mind will be much more receptive and amplify the effects. In some cases create new neuron patterns in relation to the fields.

22 Likes