Field Booster Limits

Are there limits to how many times we can boost an item?
Will the field become unstable if it is boosted too quickly or too many times in total?
Does it vary depending on which item is being boosted or how many sub-fields it has?

Below it is said that up to 5 boosts is safe, after that one has to be cautious.

I found this on Patreon:

14 Likes

is that too much i boost it daily?

4 Likes

i boosted it over 15 times already over a week or two. Can it make the item not work anymore???

2 Likes

Dream said that the safe boost limit for each item is 3-5. It will work also if you boost it more but be careful because it’s energy can overwhelm you.

7 Likes

Now I wonder if, after boosting each tag 10 times, I’ve just been wearing fancy paperweights for the past few months.

lmao that would be awful but i dont think they will go broke just because of that.

I boosted Weight Loss item thrice yesterday. I could not sleep at all, the buzz was too strong!

3 Likes

I too boosted a tag 6 or 7 times but I didn’t feel a difference. Could it be because the print of the booster I got isn’t the best quality. It is not a solid color as in the pdf. It has white dots.

The image is legible, so it should work just fine.

@uial @gpo how much does pronunciation matter? Any other ideas for this person?

3 Likes

I sort of understand you, although I can sense a LITTLE bit of energy for about 5 mins if I wave my hands over it. After that, I don’t feel the energy :pensive:.

2 Likes

Dream has said intention drives the sigil more than ‘sounds’.

From the Confidence, Dominance and Authority comments on Patreon:

7 Likes

I saw a post last night from @anon6431808 after I posted that and forgot to post it

1 Like

Maybe we aren’t as sensitive to energy as others. Or maybe we didn’t boost it properly. I think it doesn’t matter much as the fields works very well even without a boost. Mjolnir’s power mandala has given me incredible results in a week.

1 Like

What happens when you try to boost a dog tag with more than 1 NFT printed on it? Will it boost all of them?

Yes lol

1 Like

have u tried boosting a tag with multiple nfts on it? i have 5 boosters spread out boosting stuff right now… so amazing

Its been a long time since ive boosted something.

With how powerful these NFTs are nauuh thanks :hot_face:

And i never boosted a tag or image with 5 things in it, but by logic if you put the tag on it while it has several NFT images, it would boost everything that is in it

1 Like

lets find out… super boosted immortal caladrius

1 Like

You’re gonna wake up with feathers all over :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And probably like this

joe-cobb-scared

2 Likes

PSA: Why You Should Stop Boosting Fields

2 Likes