General Discussion

Fascinating idea, I really wonder what would happen too! Would it simply boost a person’s local version of the Field Booster just as boosting an item only boosts that item, or could it boost the base field?

I think all audio has intention within it when we speak, to some degree. (This is how we can feel and detect emotions from a person’s tone, how speeches may evoke strong emotions in a listener, and how we can tell whether someone sounds happy or angry or anything in between.)

So, it’s possible that even without embedding the energy into the audio the same way Dream does, it would still have some effect.

One thing that may help if you try making an audio recording, for intent, you can focus on an intent which comes from the third eye chakra. Perhaps you could also speak the activation word with the intent of your spoken recording activating it automatically every hour via recording too, building that concept into your intent in the audio. I wonder what would happen. It’d be very interesting to hear your results!

It probably also depends upon the activation requirements of the field and how “intent” works in activating it. I think it would be possible to activate the Field Booster to some degree via pure intention without speaking the words, similar to Dream’s other sigils, cards, etc. So when you don’t have the sigil and item with you, you might also try experimenting with thinking of the Field booster sigil along with your item with intent when you remember to do so.

I don’t know if doing this would work as well as activating the Field Booster in the usual way, but you don’t have much to lose in experimenting, and you can try to observe whether the results boosted your field afterwards. I would experiment with it myself, but the fields I have are already very strong for me and I imagine they might become overwhelmingly strong if boosted. I’d be fascinated to read your results if you do try any of this!

2 Likes

Looking forward to hearing your results!

I’d experimented out of curiosity a few months ago with a similar idea and was able to boost images of fields (on computer screen, not printed out) via intent only while focusing on the concept of the field and the concept of the Field Booster sigil, and without speaking the sigil activation word aloud.

(I held a concept of speaking “Destinus” with intent and of the tag over the sigil, instead of actually speaking it, which leads me to wonder whether it’s possible to do something similar with the intent in an audio recording.) I wanted to know what the tags and field booster felt like, and experiment a bit with what is possible. Many of them felt extremely intense after one or two boosts, though, almost too intense but otherwise great.

I’m really keen to hear whether the audio recording works!

3 Likes

Actually, I am fascinated you can even do this. I boosted my Productivity Item 2 times and it was so strong, I felt pain when I wore it.
How can you boost your fields so much with no side effects?

2 Likes

I’ve been fascinated to read about everyone’s different experiences with boosting fields too! The Productivity item field’s concept feels very intense to me compared to most other fields, and it’s actually one of the fields I think might be overwhelming for me personally to boost.

2 Likes

I must admit, before that I heavily underestimated Sapien’s fields because it still seemed to be so abstract. I got results from his fields but in my mind I was like “I can’t be THIS strong”.
I know better now haha
From my observation it seems like Sapien is actually holding back a lot of his power so the fields don’t actually hurt to use. It also seems like the fields work on everyone, it is just that some are more energy sensitive than others to feel the immediate effects.
But I wasn’t like that too, I think I just got so sensitive because I used them a lot.

Another thought that wont leave my mind is the striking parallels between reality, especially THIS, and classic RPG-Fantasy-Games. There is this theory which I share, that states humans create technology in their image unconsciously. Which would explain why Computers and Coding languages have so many similiarities with the subconscious.
But really, you can’t deny how much this is like World of Warcraft or something haha.
Even the concept of the ability to wear items is the same.

In games you can only wear items that resemble your level and there are some items they are so powerful they hurt to wear.

If you look at reality this way, day to day life just makes a lot more fun

9 Likes

That’s pretty accurate. All of dream’s fields are strong and very palpable but… he does make them at a level that won’t overwhelm people. You might think you’d want to feel the fields all the time but it’s better that you don’t. If the energy is in your face all the time then that’s very distracting to the conscious mind and destabilizes your focus. It also can imbalance your energy.

Haha your RPG reference is very spot on too. We tend to see it the same way :grinning:

10 Likes

What is better Morphic fields or Subliminals?

I personally use both

I use subliminals for photographic memory as that would be so helpful.

1 Like

I listened to both Sapien Med and HypnoDaddy audios over a year ago and had good results with both. I still prefer using Morphic fields over subliminals, which may take longer to work IMHO.

1 Like

Hypnodadd’s sub has binaural beats in it. Won’tit crash with the morphic field?

No, it won’t clash with morphic fields.
Please read this FAQ for more information.

1 Like

New Justice For All audio on Dream Seeds!

6 Likes

Intriguing. I had to click on it just to prove to myself that they didn’t use Metallica as the soundtrack. I mean I knew better… but I had to.

4 Likes

Do you mean that morphic fields take longer to work than subliminals or the opposite?

opposite, that’s why I prefer Sapien’s fields.

4 Likes

do you guys think subliminals work to give your things sucuh as photographic memory, height increase and such?

1 Like

The subconscious mind is ridiculously powerful, so it depends on the subliminal.

3 Likes

I am using hypnodaddys super memory subliminal, do you think it will work?

Binaural Nutrition has some amazing audios with his work in isochronic, Binaural, and subliminal messages. Similar in vein to Sapien.

4 Likes

What results have you received from Binaural Nutrition? Being as it is athletic focused, I’m intrigued.

1 Like