Need help Matchmaker tag doesn't work

Hold in the left hand and Meditate while listening to Ego dissolution or meditate Theta etc. brainwave field audios or just meditate to it while holding in left hand.
And be sure to cut on some audios, if you listen to a lot of them.

12 Likes

No, not really.

@Sheza If you don’t have these, don’t worry about it. Just use what you have. Or what you’re willing to get.

3 Likes

Yeah dude, you had a good approach there. I like what you brought to the table. Just putting my little bit up there as well. Lol. No puns.

6 Likes

why is there a need to mediatate on any field? no need at all, I saw things happen after the second month. Just use it yourself and sleep with it.

1 Like

I didn’t even knew she was a girl before answering tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In addition to the excellent posts in this thread, you may find these posts by Sam from the Sapien team of interest:

9 Likes

Lmao :skull:

2 Likes

I was not intending to write this, in order not to sound like a worshipping groupie lol but all these posts written by Sammy… No matter how many times I read them, the “wow… respect!” effect does never change. The art of covering the most existential stuffs and yet doing it like a flowing river or a finger snap… Pfuu…

5 Likes

How about you go out into the world and experience as much as you can, do different things, engage in your life and take ownership of your life instead of expecting some external thing to bring your life to you - just a thought :thinking:

7 Likes

I am full of radical concepts don’t you know - well you do know :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t have results also. 2 month’s. Chatting and goining out but nothing like the things i read in the description. I dont know.me i wear it all the time. I am honest.the next final stel is to buy the subconscious tag and i hope then it will work like the description said.(i didnr3 notice the pheromones production and the addictive thing that the description said.the girls are not missed me instead they say they have other things to do and instead to go out.):confounded:so i am in the same boat as before.i hope the subconscious tag WILL DO THE TRICK.but for now sorry nothing

2 Likes

This thread is already full of useful inputs. Have you tried the Point of No Return stack as well? With consistency? Or Michael mandala (Samurai was right about that one: indeed, if it was my priority right now, I would have been super flattered by seeing some unexpected guys popping up lately lol).

Otherwise, as already said here: most women appreciate that the guy in front of them “has a life” on his own and other priorities than finding a partner. I can understand that priority but unfortunately, this is something a little repelling for many of us (women). It doesn’t mean that women don’t appreciate attention… but I guess you see what I mean.

That aside, consistency (again) is another key for success in this as well: attitudes and behavior. Unless the girl has some serious problems, she will appreciate that you act in a way inspiring trust. That is; not like “I’m a badass today, a teddy tomorrow and a psycho the next week”. I mention this point not specifically for you, but some other guys who have such tendencies nowadays. But hehe… relationships require guts and integrity :)

Anyway, enough preaching. That new tag might help you as well, for sure. Keep the faith :) I know it’s hard but… that’s precisely why it can be even more rewarding in the end.

6 Likes

are you really in the present moment when you interact with people you like or are you still in your mind thinking and planning what you’re about to say and being calculative?

i’ve been in a similar situation as you and how you’re describing your situation is ‘inauthentic’. you’ll get better results when you really care about the person as they are and not as you expect them to be for you.

the matchmaker tag is doing exactly what it is doing.

take baby steps like spending more time with a friend or family member you already have a good relationship with.

6 Likes

I think it is important to understand that the tag does not change you. You are still you, regardless of the tags and fields you carry.

It is not about meditating with the tag, or boosting or making love with it. It should be understandable that if nothing changes about your life, and you still are the same “boring” person you were before using tags, than perhaps you won’t get results. And here I speak with experience as well.

Then again, what are results? Being approached out of the blue? Having confidence to talk? Getting an actual girlfriend? And what about if she leaves? It doesn’t work then…?
You see, all this inner talk focused on results and being discouraged by the output reality is why things don’t work. People are so focused on the end, that they do not see what they are doing.

A tag should accompany you, correct. But in a sense that it reminds you of change. It allows for the vulnerability to take place, to engage with people whether man or woman without going through a mental diarrhea of thoughts that will stop you from living the moment.
Pheromones should work closely, and especially after people grow fond of you. If you don’t get actual time with people, I’m afraid they won’t work.

Attraction helps but sometimes our behaviors repel people. Think about the times you probably heard in your life the following " I always thought you were a… [insert any negative thing here] … but really you are [insert positive thing]…

Imagine that you are repelling people, by the use of your body language, or even the “approach”… There’s no tag which could help you in this matter unless you figure it out.

Of course all are here to help. Me included, and I’m also interested in the matchmaker tag. I would suggest you make a diary and keep track of the interactions and think your day through.
As for the tag keep it. Make experiences. Again, I can’t stress this enough: EXPERIENCE!

You need at least a person in your life whose reactions get changed or affected so you can decide if it works or not.

If you need more directed help, message me anytime as I’m interested in that tag’s experiences, and of service to anyone here as well.

15 Likes

Really great reply… valuable contribution. I remember reading that this field especially needs a lot of participation to make it work properly, and everything thing you’ve said here is spot on.

In my own experience, the thing I wanted the most (a relationship) was exactly the thing I really wasn’t genuinely ready for. Life’s weird like that. Maybe there’s still wounds to heal and lessons to learn. These can be some of the toughest to learn because they’re not really outcome focused and directional as us men tend to be. They exist on a different plane… but also need the masculine direction and strength as a foundation.

6 Likes

thanks for your honesty! i feel the same way! whenever i’m ready for something, it comes into my life like my dog or my job.

1 Like

lol…people reading “Candle’s” testimonial and expecting similar results? :smirk:

Hmm…:thinking: wonders if “Candle” wants to deal with the backlash of how to get this field to work…

Meh, probably some other year…

10 Likes

It’s 2020… what else could go wrong? :laughing: please share!

2 Likes

Give not thy strength to women,

Nor your ways to those who ruin kings.

incoming angry mob

1 Like

Yeah, sorry all.
This forum is too… (what’s the word… ???) to get Candle to share his “secrets”

Like I said, maybe some other year. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes