The energy items

I don’t think so. Sapien has particularly created the energy storage one for free. I don’t think it’ll work for other field.

2 Likes

Quartz Crystals can be used to store and amplify information.

Having said that would I be able to put a quartz crystal near a field item so that the crystal can absorb the programming the item contains and amplify it?

Your input is much appreciated! Thanks!

4 Likes

then it makes no sense to buy such a field

Only if you’d put all the responsibility on the field. There are plenty of other tools you could use together with your conscious mind to achieve the wanted results. For example you could combine this field with a Learning Field, a few nlp videos (I recommend David Snyder) and go out and make the experience.

4 Likes

It must work, because otherwise the company making them for Sapien Medicine wouldn’t be able to produce it. My best guess is it would just be less effective than the actual item itself.

It would not hurt the creators, it just wouldn’t support them. I am not giving you $500 right now, you haven’t even noticed. There are many people who can not afford this item, but since when did spiritual growth become a rich mans game?

Were you intermittent fasting before or is that a change in routine? Could the weight loss be attributed to the fasting? Would this still be effective without a change in diet/routine?

Not really. If you don’t lack confidence all that much and have no problem talking or making a move on the opposite sex, then you’ll likely find quick and great results. Tired of ending up with the same kind of guy or girl that isn’t going anywhere and you want someone that would fit much more with the person you are, then this is great too. Some people may also find that they don’t vibe with the people around them much anymore and want new friends and this can help with that. Or they’re lonely but not shy and this’ll help with that too.

This is not to say that the field doesn’t work for shy people. It does. It just would work faster for extroverts or people who have been in relationships. And if you are shy or lack confidence or have trouble speaking to women/men, then I would suggest working on that first before getting the field. And if you do have the field and are this way already, then email me and I will help you out to the best of my ability. When time permits, I’d like to make a post in regards to this to help anyone out when it comes to attraction.

5 Likes

Your guess is right. Wouldn’t work as effectively because you wouldn’t be getting full image and only a screenshot of it. If you’d like to do this, go ahead, you’re not hurting us or anyone else.

If you don’t want to purchase our items, that’s fine as well. We sell items because why not? They provide an easier alternative to listening to audios daily. We do have to make a living. We have lives and families too. But the items aren’t necessary to improve your health or spiritual growth. The dreamseeds and sapienmed youtube channel have dozens of free audios that can improve your health or spiritual growth. You don’t need eternity, ascension or intercession when we have free audios that do the same anyways.

14 Likes

Was there trauma involved in this process?

I hope I don’t bother you. May I ask you what the secret behind these numbers you see everywhere is? Do all these numbers mean the same or are there different meanings? How do you find out what they mean?
This is important to me, I hope you can help me with that

Which numbers? Not sure what you’re referring to.

I mean numbers people refer tto as angelic numbers like 111, 444, 911 etc

This is actually one of those things that most of the internet has accurate information on. Often this is a form of angels or other beings communicating with you through a spectrum that is different than ours. If you’re noticing them though, you are spiritually in tune in some way.

Doreen Virtue is actually rather spot on about number synchronicities. I suggest you read this article by her.

https://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/number-sequences-from-the-angels

14 Likes

Thank you very much!
Something that is related to that: Do you know Neville Goddard and his revision technique? Do you consider making a field of it?

Again, thank you very much. You have helped me very much already

1 Like

That’s awesome to hear! Any idea how much weight you’ve dropped?

1 Like

I was fasting before. Yes, it is possible the weight loss could be only because of fasting, however, I noticed weight loss in the hips and stomach area after I started using the item.
In the item’s description, it says the item includes a stomach shrinking field.
I felt something the same day I started wearing the item.
It is still possible this is all a placebo effect.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly because I didn’t weigh myself before I got the item and after a few weeks.
I’m measuring progress by looking at my body.

I was not obese before I started wearing the item, but had some fat in areas I wanted to get rid of.
Now I can see definition I could not see before.
Cellulite I had before is mostly gone.
Fat around the stomach, hips, glutes, chest etc. has decreased.
I feel more energy.

1 Like

Yes. I assumed you’d have some trauma storaged when you wrote
" I never had success with girls, just humiliations and yes I gave up trying."

I asked because I am in a position where I just healed and integrated my lifelong resentment and pain towards this topic. Actually, yesterday I was in a very bad mood and some of it came back and when I read your post I thought “I hate his brother” :smiley: Because that’s what I was like back then.
Now something inside me really is pushing me to date girls, maybe because of Corona there is a part of me that thinks “This is the least you have to do before you die”-thing.
Anyway, thank you very very much for your insight.

2 Likes

@Jonno Wow NG Revision technique, if they only could do this a little bit bluprint of this field, I would be so happy, but I guess Vishal is not yet enough experienced to do that. Once I asked him about that and he said, a year ago or so, it’s almost impossible for him cause he wouldn’t know how to create blueprint of that field, how to start, so he suggested me only trauma and release field :pensive:
I wonder how there isn’t at least any subliminal about this one :thinking: I guess people don’t know yet how powerful is revision

2 Likes

Always grateful for the generosity and kindness you and Dream have, and really appreciate reading your persepctives!

If the energy is tied to the image, would this make the tags less effective if the image is not visible? (e.g. if it is turned around with the image facing towards us or underneath layers of clothing) Are they still as effective inside a pocket?

1 Like