The energy items

I am really new to Sapien Medicine (since January 2020) however, after listening to a few videos, I could feel how potently powerful the fields are which is when I purchased the Best Path and Chakra growth items. I’m not energetically sensitive but I guess more of an empath and just get a sense in my heart. So when I received both items I didn’t feel anything but told my self “I choose to accept the information therein to update my subconcious programming to the highest good of my being”. The key is be very firm with yourself without any doubt and then just let go.

I noticed when I did this, my thoughts started to shift. I was recently laid off from my job and was kinda lost. Before receiving the Best path, I was still applying for jobs in the same field but now I know the Best path has helped me focus back on my spiritual development which has been confirmed time and time again by my guides sending me number messages.

The suggestion by @gpo to meditate with the item works very well to get you to entrain with the field instead of resisting any of its information. Also, something that has worked for me to get re-assurance is to sleep with the field. Put it under your pillow and listen to the increase melatonin audio to help you sleep and dream. I have been able to actually see the changes of the field in my dreams.

Stay positive, and trust that things will work to your highest good in perfect timing. And don’t forget to enjoy every moment of your unique amazing journey :pray: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

What about Productivity Enhanced?
Does it make sense to meditate and sleep with it? If you did, you couldn’t sleep anymore lol

1 Like

And does the description say that the field make women or men jump all over you in very obvious ways or make moves on you? It doesn’t. Our fields don’t ever forcibly manipulate other people’s minds. They can affect people’s perception of you because when people see you, they also feel your energy. In this case, your energy will feel more attractive (phermones, ext) but you can still fail to seduce due to your own actions and behavior.

Example… in high school, I had a friend who was considered very attractive to girls… went on many dates and had girls show interest in him. But his insecurities and his behavior would repulse them. He would either go in too strong or too weak.

Being attractive doesn’t guarantee anything. If you can get a woman in a date, it’s beacause she is interested in you. But no field is going to force her to want to take things further with you. You have a higher chance of success but you still have tovmake the right moves.

This all being said, I’m on the same page with you Osho. I want this to work well for you too. Send an email to sapienmed@gmail.com and lets further discuss this in detail so I can help make it work as best as possible for you. That goes for anyone else too as I’m always here to help.

8 Likes

Hahaha Good point @Jonno
Why not try it once and see how it goes? Put it under your pillow and listen to the melatonin production video. Maybe you’ll have a more productive dreaming session?

1 Like

I’m going to try it, once it is here. Maybe I’ll even dream faster haha

Thanks mAn ok I see your point

1 Like

I’ve been wearing the old Stop Procrastination and Efficiency fields 24/7 on the old Quantum Energy Pendants. They don’t seem to affect my sleep.

1 Like

Maybe it even helps with that so you don’t procrastinate on sleeping and sleep more efficiently

1 Like

Does anyone have the Eternity Redux Dog Tag?
If so, how is it going for you?

2 Likes

Hey Noah! That’s a great video! Thanks for linking it. I noticed Cesar says you don’t need to recharge the item after using it. I’ve tried it myself and the first release of the energy felt different. I’m not sure if there was any energy in the subsequent attempts I made afterwards. Did anyone else experiment with that tool? Did you notice it doesn’t need to recharge?

1 Like

I’ve had the matchmaker field and social mastery field together on the same pendant since February 1st I believe. At the time I was still driving Uber and Lyft so I came across a lot of girls. I banged one of my passengers on day 6. We had a bunch of things in common. She was kinda crazy though so I broke it off after that. I met some other girls the same week and went out with em. They both had A LOT in common with me to the point that it was kinda weird. One of em even had the same birthday as me! There were some other occasions where Milfs would try to get me to screw them but they were married so I declined. Aside from women, I was also meeting potential friends with similar interests which has NEVER happened before. What I will say is that Samuel wasn’t lying when he said it attracts people with the same vibe as you. If your life is messed up, you’re gonna keep attracting messed up women. That’s why I’m taking a break from it and working on myself for a while.

8 Likes

Will it work if I take a screenshot of the eternity item and print it out? I want to use it but I don’t have $500 to pay for it

4 Likes

I don’t think so. Sapien has particularly created the energy storage one for free. I don’t think it’ll work for other field.

2 Likes

Quartz Crystals can be used to store and amplify information.

Having said that would I be able to put a quartz crystal near a field item so that the crystal can absorb the programming the item contains and amplify it?

Your input is much appreciated! Thanks!

4 Likes

then it makes no sense to buy such a field

Only if you’d put all the responsibility on the field. There are plenty of other tools you could use together with your conscious mind to achieve the wanted results. For example you could combine this field with a Learning Field, a few nlp videos (I recommend David Snyder) and go out and make the experience.

4 Likes

It must work, because otherwise the company making them for Sapien Medicine wouldn’t be able to produce it. My best guess is it would just be less effective than the actual item itself.

It would not hurt the creators, it just wouldn’t support them. I am not giving you $500 right now, you haven’t even noticed. There are many people who can not afford this item, but since when did spiritual growth become a rich mans game?

Were you intermittent fasting before or is that a change in routine? Could the weight loss be attributed to the fasting? Would this still be effective without a change in diet/routine?

Not really. If you don’t lack confidence all that much and have no problem talking or making a move on the opposite sex, then you’ll likely find quick and great results. Tired of ending up with the same kind of guy or girl that isn’t going anywhere and you want someone that would fit much more with the person you are, then this is great too. Some people may also find that they don’t vibe with the people around them much anymore and want new friends and this can help with that. Or they’re lonely but not shy and this’ll help with that too.

This is not to say that the field doesn’t work for shy people. It does. It just would work faster for extroverts or people who have been in relationships. And if you are shy or lack confidence or have trouble speaking to women/men, then I would suggest working on that first before getting the field. And if you do have the field and are this way already, then email me and I will help you out to the best of my ability. When time permits, I’d like to make a post in regards to this to help anyone out when it comes to attraction.

5 Likes

Your guess is right. Wouldn’t work as effectively because you wouldn’t be getting full image and only a screenshot of it. If you’d like to do this, go ahead, you’re not hurting us or anyone else.

If you don’t want to purchase our items, that’s fine as well. We sell items because why not? They provide an easier alternative to listening to audios daily. We do have to make a living. We have lives and families too. But the items aren’t necessary to improve your health or spiritual growth. The dreamseeds and sapienmed youtube channel have dozens of free audios that can improve your health or spiritual growth. You don’t need eternity, ascension or intercession when we have free audios that do the same anyways.

14 Likes

Was there trauma involved in this process?