Wil Matchmaker tag make people who don't think fondly of you think better about you?

Would the matchmaker tag for example make an ex maybe not be mad at you?

1 Like

Yeah but within their paradigm of what “better” means to them. The ex probably won’t be mad at you but that doesn’t mean they’ll want to be with you. They might, but don’t expect it as a given.

4 Likes

Thanks. Do you think it will work even if you are currently not able to communicate with them at all?

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ve seen long distance Matchmaker effects while in no-contact. Anyone else?

2 Likes

It has the attract love aspect, so yes it might work if he/she loved you before, but it has to be love cause that’s the signal it gives.

3 Likes

I’m curious about this too.

1 Like

Well it’s an interesting one. I have the inclination to be nice to certain people on fora and then I find out they have been using matchmaker or attract love. So I think it works. Might also work to make people think you are more attractive in a picture

4 Likes

The attraction aspect hasn’t worked at all for me, honestly. But it does seem to be helping me with self love so can’t complain. The “it sends a psychic signal to anyone close to you to be attracted to you” thing definitely does not seem to work though

Perhaps this may be because the signal itself does not create immediate attraction or desire.

From the description:

Calling: This is a powerful psychic signal that you will begin giving off about twenty minutes after putting the item on. (or even near, as long as it is within three feet of you)

It simply calls to anyone in your area, within about a mile of you, towards your location. It does not drive people to go to you, but they will feel restless and desire to go towards that area. Many people will respond to this rapidly and simply begin to walk towards you if in a public place. Those that do have some compatibility with you and should be considered for possible relationships!

This is a broad based signal however, and simply calls to those like you, with similar relationship interests. It does not create immediate attraction or desire itself.

You might find these posts by Sam (SammyG) from the Sapien team of interest:

4 Likes

Does anyone has the matchmaker description?

1 Like
3 Likes

This sound like Philip AT

1 Like