🐉 Dragon Golem

The INSTRUCTIONS in the PDF are very CLEAR.

Is it so difficult to read and understand?

1 Like

The image is just a conduit to create the golem. So even if you have a wallet sized image, it should be placed on a printed sigil and activated to create the golem. And its better to use everyday objects so that nobody other than you knows that its special.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, hope y’all are peaceful. I have a question. I have created a Dragon golem using my bangle that I had put on sigil for 1 hr then after I read the script that _OM had written in one of the posts. I wanted to know how to proceed from there? I’m sorry but I’m a little lost after this. What should I be saying to my sarvitor? Thank you!!

1 Like

Yo Nav18 :slight_smile:

What do you mean by saying? Mmm

Are you able too feel it?

1 Like

No I’m not able to feel anything. I read on some post to ask the dragon is he/she understands then stimulate the left hand if not then stimulate the right hand. I did that too but nothing so far. What else can I do?

1 Like

Hi @nav18,

So have you associated the instructions you wish to give to your dragon friend with cue words, as specified by _OM?

Also:

Hands are not mandatory. Like I said in another post, I feel lots of stuff in my hands constantly (not servitor-related), so this is why with the servitors I choose other body parts: I ask them to stimulate my ears, nose, forehead and cheeks.

There was also a post by Atreides in which he reminded that servitors can communicate with you through your own inner voice (the one you “hear” in your mind, more or less similar to higher self communications).

So you may want to pay attention to these as well.

7 Likes

Thank you for the reply but there’s 1 doubt I have. Do I have to say the cue word everytime ask my dragon friend to do something for me?

1 Like

You’re welcome. In _OM’s script, there’s a formula like “anytime I pronounce the cue word, I request you to perform this or that”.

So as long as the “task” is a temporary one (like cleaning your energy system during 1 hour, for example), yes.

3 Likes

I wasn’t repeating the cue word after placing my request. Thank you so much for clarifying my doubt n taking out time to reply to me :pray:

1 Like

My pleasure :) Greetings to you and your dragon friend :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I just can’t thank you enough for guiding me towards the right direction. I am experiencing things that I never thought existed. First of, when I read the script by _OM I never imagined any dragon but the moment I gave name to my dragon she appeared right in front of me. She is extremely happy n full of energy. I feel her presence so much. I had bad leg pain due to over exerting myself during brisk walk. I wasn’t able to stand up but when I asked my dragon friend to heal them, she did instantly. I felt super fyn. Same thing happened with headache n back pain. All gone. Kids on above floor I live on started running n shouting at 3am in the morning. They were very loud. I asked my dragon to make them quite( I honestly felt silly thinking thats not gonna happen but it did) in a matter of 15-20 minutes everything went quite. I just can’t stop feeling grateful for my dragon n for what I’m learning here considering only 2 days back I was all confused. Oh n I turned my my anger n anxiety into happy n blissful feeling which I struggled a lot in the past. Each day a new experiment n experience. :pray:

9 Likes

Wow, things went fast! But I’m not so surprised actually (when I remember my first day with mine lol :fire:).

I’m happy for you my friend. Sounds like a cliché but it isn’t when talking about dragons: the best is yet to come :)

1 Like

Yes, indeed. Things went faster then I had anticipated. I told my mother about my experience and now she wants to learn it too for her spiritual growth. This is all so beautiful. Best is yet to come :blush::pray:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I have a question pertaining the dark servitor i created in the morning today. I drew the sigil on the black tourmaline n then I placed it the crystal on top of the sigil on my iPad. Then I placed my earrings on top of the black tourmaline. Did the exact process that was written in the pdf. After the process was done n the initial hi hello I tried to check or rather feel my servitor frnds presence, which I haven’t yet. I just wanted to ask if I have done something wrong? Because the home for the servitor is my two earnings. Thank you. Blessings :pray:

1 Like

Well i have news for you:

The Servitor is in the tourmaline.

Also i personally believe splitting the energy of the servitor in this case cant be as effective. You know? Its either in the left earring or in the right one, and the house is where you traced the sigil not in whatever u put on top of where the sigil is.

2 Likes

Ohh, so should I do the process again? Or use the black tourmaline? But I can’t take it along when I go out of the house as its a big crystal n tbt I don’t want to leave him alone. Thank you :pray:

They are ok on their own :blush: or create another one and leave this one to protect your home etc then the other one to carry with you.

1 Like

Yes, that’s actually a very good idea. I want the new servitor in one of my earing but I can’t draw the sigil on it. Is there any other way of doing it or if anyone knows of the post that they can tag me to so I get clarity. :pray:

No, there is no other way unfortunately

1 Like

Ohh, allrite. Thank you :pray:

1 Like