šŸ‰ Dragon Golem

Was wondering if anyone energy sensitive could confirm whether or not they see/feel my dragon. I did the activation in a strange place so Iā€™m checking to make sure I didnā€™t accidentally bind the dragon to something other than this coin.

3 Likes

I definitely feel energy from it.

6 Likes

I hope you store that coin carefully and donā€™t get mix with another coin.

3 Likes

I actually live in America so Iā€™ll never have the need to use another one of those coins. Thatā€™s a euro

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Might have a different saying that Dragon though :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just recently summoned the Dragon Golem and Iā€™m not too sure how to use/communicate with it. Also Iā€™m not sensitive enough to feel it/sense it. I used a small ring as my object to place on the sigil and called ā€˜Dragonis Nagiā€™ (said it 3x to make sureā€¦) and then left it for over an hour on the sigil for it to be effective.

Iā€™m just not too sure if itā€™s worked or notā€¦ I have done it correctly right?

2 Likes

Everything seems correct but Iā€™m not sure if you saying it 3 times affected the process. Post a picture of the ring on the dragon golem thread and ask if anyone can feel the dragon.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t find anyone else asking about this but are the servitors protected from the exorcism rite? Just want to make sure Iā€™m not weakening my servitor in any way.

No dont worry

1 Like

By the wayā€¦ Is it normal for the object (dragon golem is summoned on to) to feel very warm? I mine on a small silver ring and I donā€™t know how to use/command it.

Tell your Dragon to stimulate the object with warm sensation. Try to depict that in your mind. Imagine how it is conceptually. Perhaps gather energy from surrounding and collect that energy to make something out of it. The same thing goes with heat. Describe what is heat to the dragon. Ect ect.

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m not energy sensitive to feel it. No what Iā€™m saying is since i summoned the DG on to the ring, it feels very warm which is unusual isnā€™tā€¦ Unless thatā€™s the feeling of the energy from it? Can I upload a photo of the ring and show you it?

1 Like

For something thatā€™s big like that I would just let it go and let the nature take itā€™s course. My dragon is still new and my ability to change the weather is still new too. But I do can control wind flows. That also includes the clouds that being pushed by the wind. This is how I teach my dragon. And collecting all that atoms. For something like just cloudy. Not very dark clouds that is 100% will be pouring rain. If thatā€™s the case. You really have to train your dragon really hard on that. Yes you can achieve it but you have to train it even harder.

Try depict that conceptually and what is atoms and how they move. Feel the energy of it and how it behave. Then your dragon will eventually understand it but You have to repeat it and ask your dragon if he/she understand the task you give.

1 Like

The method you use to train your dragon is interesting, I will try this for the future. Thanks

1 Like

I used the sigil last night and said the call word twice in a quiet voice. I donā€™t really feel anything from it when I ask it to stimulate parts of my body. I asked to to help me remove negative beliefs and manifest subliminal results faster do you think it can do that? Iā€™m not sure if I did it right since I donā€™t feel anything.

Your dragon is still newā€¦ So there need to be taught a lot and subliminal is all about affirmation so you have to understand whatā€™s the affirmation inside. And then teach each individually. Removing negative energy. Iā€™m not sure about that if the dragon has that ability naturally but you can keep teaching the dragon what is negativity. And feel that energy when it affect you. And tell your dragon to learn to manipulate how to remove it. Ect ect. My best advice is to keep talking to your dragon first. Get to know each other. And learn to establish good communication with your dragon.

May I ask what kind of item youā€™re using? When you create your dragon? Because when you create servitor you have to use some item itā€™s for the house for that servitor. I hope you didnā€™t miss this aspect.

Iā€™m using an evil eye bracelet I always wear. I havenā€™t been talking to it the past few days I thought I might not have done the sigil right, but Iā€™ll start up again. Iā€™m trying to learn conceptual thinking but I mostly just speak to it in my head and visualize what I want to get across is that ok?

You did it right and I donā€™t think you need to redo it again. Just keep focus on the dragon you just created for now. And yea conceptual thinking is the key

1 Like

I donā€™t know if people can talk to their servitor
I canā€™t

Hereā€™s some fields can help communicafe with your servitor(s)

• Ego dissolution (to make sure itā€™s not your ego and really your dragon)
  • Subconscious limits remover (to remove limiting beliefs about communicating with your servitor)
  • Dragon intercessions (ask for help communicating with your servitor)
  • Animal telepathy and empathy (will help communicating with dragon)
  • IPF Tag or audio ( will help communicating)
  • Conceptual realizations (will help understanding concepts your servitor is trying to convey to you)
  • Mana circuits or energy awakening course (will make you more sensitive to receiving energy)
  • Mindfulness (for the same reason as ego dissolution, meditation also helps a ton)

Thatā€™s all i can think of for now man

7 Likes