šŸ‰ Dragon Golem

I think I hope that in the future anyone who wants to make the Servitor must use solid item like either rock or hard steel ring. So that people donā€™t end up moving their servitor. I hope dream put that in the description in the sigil itself

4 Likes

yes. and these items (houses) must be valuable and solid (and not just financially) to the user
as the value of Servitors and the understanding of this value increases over time

5 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly why i thought i could do it too! :(

Iā€™d love to figure it out as well, maybe @Captain_Nemo can weigh in on the subjectā€¦

4 Likes

Well, any thing is possible no? Thing is, Iā€™m just not sure how lol

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why i assumed I could use a temporary home before finding something better, I read like 3 posts of people doing it

3 Likes

My first thread was about my servitorsā€™ home getting all broken, and while they were actually durable items they werenā€™t favorable for my servitors anymore, specially the dragon. Their power had been increasing and it wasnā€™t best for them anymore.

I moved my servitorsā€™ home shortly after, but by the time I did that: i was better at communicating with my Dragon, Dark, and Light servitors, and they had already expressed their own want to move homes.

Was it completely successful? Things changed after Biceps had pmed Sammy about it, since I also was experiencing their power fluctuations then.

I donā€™t recommend ā€œlinkingā€ because you want to completely harness the energies in their previous homes and completely acquire it in their new one. So itā€™s best to let them learn how to let them work similarly like ā€œsoul restorationā€ doesā€¦ for ease of analogies :)

But it also requires a little bit of strength and power on your dragons side, but this should be built up and cultivated only within a couple of days. Keep the piece with you and take good care of it until itā€™s time for a new one.

6 Likes

If you are very little sensitive better stick with the process and items that wouldnt need change etc, specially if you are new to all of this.

3 Likes

So I asked my dragon to give me a lucid dream, found myself floating into my room so I guess I ended up astrally projecting instead? I tried going outside but it was very dark, so after some time I returned into my body, itā€™s the first time this ever happened to me

Do dragons know the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projections?

2 Likes

Hm as far as I know they can help with it but I thought you have to teach it first but idk

2 Likes

I found it weird too, unless it was a lucid dream that looked like an astral projection? But it was different from a dream, I really felt like I was floating and flying around and decided to reenter my body

1 Like

Hello family :relieved::pray::yellow_heart::sunny: !!

Last night I decided to create a Golem Dragon Servant.

This is a first for me in this field :slightly_smiling_face:.

I created it mainly to have help and support in energy care. For me and the people I will care for.

Some healers have the ability to be accompanied by angels for care. Others have a highly developed energy sensitivity, magnetism and mediumship that allows them to act and transfer healing energy effectively.

I have yet to develop some of his abilities enough to care for someone there with confidence.

I do whatever is necessary to develop my capacities by listening to the audio of the course, the audio animal telepathy. Also I have my ipf and cognitive pendant which helps in developing.

I hope this dragon golem can accompany me in energy healing. I will treat him with respect as a friend :slightly_smiling_face:.

In the meantime I put them on a ā€œbecome the healerā€ pendant. I will transfer it later to something more suitable and solid like a titanium or stainless steel ring.

Can anyone among you tell me if it has been well developed and is doing well, thank you :blush:

1 Like

All I know you canā€™t put the dragon in item that already has field in itā€¦

But yes the dragon is there. Very small though. And kinda skinny looking

Thank you for your answer Imogen

Skinny, Thin, itā€™s got a bad start for him :worried:.

It may be the pendant (the healer) that is causing the problem which has made him thin and poorly growing.

Can I put it in my amethyst pendulum? Or a pearl in apatite?

1 Like

You can but donā€™t worry about it. I think all servitor when first created is always start small.

Yes you can put it in crystal. But idk if it okay to move it now. But maybe dream can solve this part

1 Like

i will make the change quickly.

I will take the pendant and another object to put side by side to transfer it from its place of life.

Can I in parallel put an audio field to give it energy in order to improve its growth?

I thought about the crystalify audio from the energy course. can it fit?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it. The dragon will grow on its on. All you have to do now is to introduce yourself and just keep talking to him. That alone is already boosting the dragon. Just command him to go and explore your house and introduce him

1 Like

ok thank you, you reassure me a little more :hugs:.

I spoke with him a bit quietly yesterday. I explained to him a little that I would like him to help me in my field. I also told him to do the things he pleases quietly. Discover the city, the world.

With me itā€™s quiet, cool :pray::heart::relieved:.

Itā€™s difficult to speak when you donā€™t feel easily and you canā€™t see it :upside_down_face:. I know that will come with practice over time.

Iā€™m going to ask him the question to find out what he wants as an object of living spaces :classical_building:.

1 Like

Enjoy your time with him. Also you can ask him to give you sensation of warm or cold on side of your hand. Right for yes left for no. Ect

2 Likes

Yes, I did some body response tests yesterday with him. I will continue :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ask him if heā€™d like to live here. The artistry and craftsmanship are superb!

1 Like