šŸ‰ Dragon Golem

Ok he is definetly with me.
He touched my hand and played a little prank on my coworker.:rofl::dragon_face:

I think were a good team already.:star_struck:

3 Likes

What task do You give your dragon?

I decided to be playfull with him .
Asked him to hide a pen from my coworker for a while and he did :rofl:
She was so confused for a while and pen was in front of her.

Do You think dragons can have our character traits. I asked minę to touch my right hand just to confirm that he is with me and he kept on touching my left :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Then i laughed and said that he is making fun od me already do he touched right hand after all.

I ask him to follow me around almost everywhere but i domt take a ring with me . I donā€™t want to lose. it .

Am i doing ok so far?

I gave him tasks to
Fly over the city
Fly over the city at nigt and learn about night calm enerrgy to give it to me when i need it.
To visit my parents and pets
Learn about some morfic fields to remember the enerrgy to use it when i need it.
I Play dragon intercesion for us
I asked him to give good luck energy to my boyfriend before he went to work
I asked him to help me take care of plants
With minerals and talk to them
Help me sleep well and help waking up
Fly to places and prepare them energeaticly ( ring of fire on my place at work)

What do You think?

I also tell him to rest and get some free time to know other dragons and chilliā€‹:dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face:

I got creative i think it works because i see he is doing his taksā€¦:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I swear Iā€™ve felt pure ā€œgrumpynessā€ from mineā€¦so it is possible xD. I think Dream or Sammy mentioned they donā€™t feel emotions or anything.

But I think they may get ā€œcolouredā€ by our energy, same as with their house. It wonā€™t define or alter them much, but they will carry that energy.

Youā€™re doing better than me.

I mostly ask mine to give me nice energy and keep harmony between me and others. Use it mostly for socialization. To get the best outcome and keep harmony. Sometime I ask for a specific energy like peace flow (is on Sapient Wellness) to fill my cord with people, or to keep only peace between us.

It seems it is specially effective at making requests? Using the intercession fields? Iā€™m not sure, but I ask him to use the intercession fields and also reach out for help in whatever other ways he may be able to. To contact again the angels, devas and aliens that have already helped us and any new one that may help (but in the same way that the fields would work, only want benevolent ones).

I think it can strengthen the connection with certain beings that way. Despite the usual associations of dragons and St. Michael, I asked him to reach out to him and the results were interesting. I got a generous gift from St. Michael. Could have just been because the option was there and it wasnā€™t beforeā€¦but it was a great result.

I only ever did some of the things you did so.

I avoid asking him to help me sleep or even use certain fields that I already have problems with. He started out well but then he mostly keeps me awake and whatnot. For most fields (I mean the only ones that work weird for me sometimes and if I use the dragon are the lucid dreaming and dreamscape cards) it seems to be able to enhance how they work. Maybe he is only working on my body.

He is really smart so Iā€™d add talking to him about any problem you may have right now or goals. Without giving a specific task. He will help with solutions or nudge you here and there to get those goals. I think it is nice to it from time to time. It is like a monthly business meeting or smth like that.

I read someone on the forums kind of gave them to the care of their higher self. Something like asking to be overseen by their higher self and to work for their higher self purposes, benefit, etc. I donā€™t remember exactly but Iā€™m sure you can think of ways to implement it now.

I also asked him to recreate certain moods, frames of mind, etc (similar to the nightā€™s calm energy that you do). Ask him to recreate whatever resulted in my best ideas, thinking, etc. Sort of like amplify the good and take away the distractions.

Also ask him to amplify energy exercises results (it is always more energizing to do the star breath and then ask him to multiply the effect). Itā€™s a great pick me up to then ask him to recreate the effects when Iā€™m too burned out to even do any breathing exercise.

I also like to make sigils when I have certain requests. I do it for stuff I ask aliens too. Iā€™m sure it isnā€™t necessary but I like to do it and keep them. And I think it may work a bit better (or maybe it is cause of their effects on your own subconscious).

In general I do anything better when I write stuff down (including sigilizing it) so this isnā€™t different. Iā€™d treat it as a business relationship like I said xD. Keep everything on paper and manage it.

Now I want to see if he can work well with crystal energies and modulate them so I make rapid progress without getting my ass busted (crystals never worked for me (cause Iā€™m not sensitive, I guess)ā€¦but after looping quasi crystal it seems Iā€™ve opened Pandoraā€™s boxā€¦I want to loop that and moldavite too but something keeps me away from them for some time xDā€¦like I canā€™t simply loop them every day).

Summary

Nothing spectacular. I mostly ask help from him when I need it. But he is on his own for most of the time.

But welp, youā€™re doing well. I canā€™t even feel stuff so I canā€™t get yes/no answers xD

Pretty sure youā€™ll go further with him/her than me.

Some day we will all be dragomancers though.

5 Likes

Lol i took it seriously. I treat him as a friend and companion . I even talk to him about stuff.
I feel presence so i guess iā€™ll keep going to do it my way.

Looped moldavite? Lol

How was it?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I read that You can teach dragon a morfic field to give You love Field for example.?

I wonder if dragon can learn any field.?

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s great. Iā€™ll try this trick for sure :fire:

Its actually ok that they have their limits. I would become Denerys 2.0 if they didnt ā€¦:face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes:

1 Like
Summary

...something weird happened šŸ‘½ | Moldavite Experience Update #moldavite #gemstones - YouTube

Well actually nothing bad happened. Unless it overcharged my catā€¦but thereā€™s been a lot of weirdness going on lately so hard to say. But I havenā€™t been able to loop it for one reason or another.

I find that if Iā€™m using those fields, or used them recently, it seems to work. But maybe not after a long time of using those fields. But Iā€™m not the best to answer there. Some people have had outstanding results with them.

Actually your posts made me go down memory lane again and read a lot of posts on the dragon golem. People did quite a bit of experimenting so you wonā€™t have a shortage of ideas and experiments to try.

But I will share this link from all How to Engorge Objects With Sapien Fields? (Servitor related) - #6 by Saan

There are many posts about the dragon servitors that are easy to find but maybe not that oneā€¦also keep reading more because thatā€™s not the end all. But I think it goes in the right direction.

Iā€™m using mine for the most mundane of tasks and mostly for ā€œmodulatingā€ the fields or certain processes. Itā€™s always a matter of timeā€¦too many tools, too little time.

Iā€™m not sure about this xD. Hope we find out how powerful they really are.

1 Like

Lol actually i hope they do have some limits cause i would probability go full on Denerys mode and burn some stuff to the ground. Im a bit crazy :sunglasses:

Yeasterday as i was walkig back home i asked my dragon to contact with the dogs that we were pasing by.:rofl:

They stopped,looked confused and looked like they see or sense something. Amd looked around.

Humans are next :grin::grin::grin:

I was like :exploding_head:

I was a bit sceptital to be honest and downloaded pdf not so long time ago .

Once i was scrolling thought the forum and dragon stuff cougth my attention.

I always liked intercession Field bit from some time i speaks to me even more.

Yes be experimental bit more . Give him more complicated tasks and see what happens.

:dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face:

I have to try moldavite. I donā€™t know why i never used it. Just when it came out to check.i read some crazy stuff about moldavite. I guess it freaked me out.

3 Likes

Hey guys, most likely this has been asked, but if I create the dragon servitor using a crystal on the sigil for example, do I have to carry it with me? Or does it just need to be there for the creation of the dragon, meaning the dragon can be with you even if you are not carrying the crystal? Thank you.

3 Likes

Dragon is with You even when You donā€™t carry the crystal.
Mine is in the ring.
I donā€™t always carry it with me although i have better connection with my dragon when i have a ring on my finger :thinking:
I read somewhere that as long as You are wearing an Item You can contact with dragon telepathycly. But i do it all the time while ring is at home and he still listens as i usually Ask him for some proff that he gets what i think.

Id rather leave ring in safe płace though.

You donā€™t have to carry but touch it or lay it on your hand or heart when You can to build the connection.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. Thanks for the great response. I want to put it in a piece of jewelry but I canā€™t always have stuff like that with me. I see a dragon ring I like. I want one of silver or gold, for the spiritual properties then paint it rose gold for the looks.

4 Likes

You can carry an Item while still at home. Command your Dragon to folow You before You go out and leave an Item in safe płace.

I woulnā€™t take a risk to loose a ring.
Material for home is important. I read in one o threads about dragons that they probably are soaked with the energy of an Item.

One of the ladys on the forum told me that my dragon Has strong protective energy.
Ring is made od silver,crystal and Black tourmaline.

Take it with the grainn of Salt . Iā€™m not an expert. I just created my dragon weak ago. but i have such a great results that i feel like fricking moher of dragons lol :rofl::dragon_face:

3 Likes

Also check every single dragon golem thread possiblle. There are nice hints in all the threads.
You are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope i helped.

2 Likes

A little testimonial: I got my dragon golem mid April and love him very dearly. Heā€™s been fantastic and a true gem. He helps me with many tasks like clearing my aura, removing negative clutter from my thoughts, charging my water and food, and constantly working on improving my health, happiness and over-all well-being. We are still in an early stage, but I keep talking to him daily and teaching and showing him things. From the first day on I was able to communicate with him by asking him to stimulate a body part with energy.
And wow, I feel it very strongly when he does that and almost instantly! My goal is to grow my skill in telepathy and improving my communication with him.
I can really recommend giving the dragon golem a try because itā€™s such a life upgrade when it comes to energy work, health benefits and improving many other areas. Iā€™m also getting the feeling that he helps me connecting with like-minded people and becoming faster able to have lucid dreams.
Especially in the beginning it helped me to have the item that is his home with me every day and often connect with him in my thoughts and sending him love or telling him things.

8 Likes

I love it :green_heart:.
Congrats. You are so right about life upgrade.:dragon:

3 Likes

Have you tried anything else buddy?

2 Likes

Possibilities are endless.

Dragon is not just for sleep or healing.

Trust me :wink:

Iā€™ll give You few ideas

I send my Dragon on missions around the world and Ask him to collect energy for example he was at Uluru lately lol.

I Ask him to take care of my plants and pets

Send him to heal my family

Prepare places energeaticly for me .
We have few methods :wink:

I Ask him to interact with people and protect me and my boyfriend and parents

Ask to contact angels and other dragons and beings to help me achieve my goals.

And list goes on and onā€¦

6 Likes

I know I know!

I just wanted to wake @Jonno up.

He was one of the first forum images i remember seeing.

Havent been online for a while

2 Likes

Sure. I just love this subject so much.:grin:

2 Likes

Did you turn your dragon into a cat perhaps :grin:

2 Likes

Lol :rofl:

No but i made him heal my cat lol

2 Likes