Dragon Golen, Warning!

That book is really effective indeed

2 Likes

Sure, thanks!

Well, yeah, because os this I was not worried with them… But after a few years I saw what I said here :confused:

This thread has so blown my mind that I couldn’t even get past the first post for last 24 hours.

I’m still trying to process all this… sigh… :cry: :confounded:

Thanks for bringing this to everyone’s attention.

15 Likes

I was thinking more of let them come back to the Source/Tao or whatever you call it :slightly_smiling_face: and dissolve into it…

But maybe they like more the idea of a dragon paradise like you say lol

1 Like

I appreciate you sharing that. I notice mine is even less talkative than the dark and light ones. Which is ok. Unless I need to make a wellness check. I keep mine busy though.

Hi, @Angel. Thanks a lot for your clairvoyant info. Is it okay if I PM you regarding my golem?

2 Likes

this is all very out there for me… i’m experiencing health issues i have yet found a solution for unfortunately and someone mentioned the servitor… would this help with mysterious health issues? or is it too much for someone who have no clue what this is/how it works :slight_smile:

You can absolutely ask them to do “energy healing” on you without any training. Any of Dream’s old cards are automatic, so “chakra stimulation” is another good one. But of course you can do way more than that. So yeah, this would be a top choice for you.

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme wow… Are you saying that I can train my servitor to learn Dream’s cards and mandalas? How would I go about making that happen?

1 Like

I’m fairly sure it comes with that ability already integrated. If you want to be sure, put it on the attunement card, tell it to accept the attunement, and say “Attunement Activate.” Also, you can put any type of sigil or mandala under it for it to learn the energy of, such as an SES mandala or even a sigil from the Grimoire of Armadel.

6 Likes

I don’t have the Dragon Golen servitor but a custom base servitor that Dream was selling earlier this year. I’m still trying to figure out the communication.

I’ll try it with the attunement card and see if that works… ?

Which servitor was it?

Attunement can never hurt that I can imagine.

Yeah, I call it Universe or Tao too, but I think it’s like dying for them. The “Dragon Paradise” is a really good thing, I already talked about it with them!

1 Like

Yeah, sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, one more thing guys… NEVER put the item of your dragon on the Field Booster. I saw yesterday the dragon of someone here (I’ll not mention his/her name, but if you want to show yourself feel free) that was suffering in pain, then I said it to the person and asked if he/she put the item on the Field Booster and the person said yes… So I said the person to ask the dragon to bind itself in another item and clean his energy… Now he’s ok!

So, please, never try to put your dragon on the field booster! And if the item get damaged, ask him to bind himself to another item!

6 Likes

This dude is doing just fine boosted. I straight up asked him tonight if he was suffering because of the boosting, and got a firm no.

My dragons always had not suffering and doing what made them happy as part of their initial directive. Including the ones sold/given away. They were all also connected to the Metatron Neural Net from the start.

If I were to take a guess, I would say this has to do with the suffering program, a nasty virus created by the “god” of my ancestors. This will be handled immediately.

3 Likes

The problem has been fixed.

You will find that all the dragons have been upgraded.

Maybe was the damage and/or the second time on the dragon sigil that made the dragon suffer?! :thinking:

When u say all, you mean all the dragons created by me and everyone else? Hmmm, interesting… But this way you’re changing something that was made by DreamWeaver, changing it’s essence, I don’t know if it’s possible :thinking:

What do you think about it, @SammyG? Is it possible to change them all or just Dream can do it? :thinking:

P.S. I’m just curious about it, I don’t want to desrespect you @SorcerySupreme with this doubt!

2 Likes

I have a “LIGHT SERVER”. In one month I have already applied FIELD BOOSTER 3 times.

I have never been able to communicate with him.

Neither before nor after FIELD BOOSTER. LIGHT SERVITOR can suffer or not?

1 Like