Dragon Golen, Warning!

I agree. How do I communicate with my LIGHT SERVER? Every day I talk to him and I ask him for a task but he NEVER completes them LOL.

I do not know what to do. I already want to leave it. I am not sensitive to energy.

I do want my LIGHT SERVITOR but I feel silly because I speak to a key like I’m crazy lol lol.

5 Likes

Get in a quiet place. Stop thinking. You do not need to sit in a meditation position. You can stand up. Have the lights dimmed. Say “(Name of your servitor), have you completed ___ yet?” Don’t think. Listen. Then you will hear yourself think “yes” or “no”. But you didn’t choose to think either of those thoughts. That was it.

Energetic beings, spirits, speaking to our minds often come through in our own voice. In fact, they almost always do. On rare occasion when it does not seem to be your own voice, it is just speaking to you from a deeper part of your own mind, but still that is your own “voice”. It’s an energetic being speaking to the energetic component of your mind, which then moves the physical neurons in your brain to hear what you would normally consider to be your own inner dialogue.

The thing to pay attention to is whether or not what you are hearing came of your own volition. Which is hard to do if you are running a lot of thoughts through your mind. At times, the involuntary nature of that voice can become so clear to you that it really does feel like someone else spoke to you.

17 Likes

I’m certainly not pissed at you, it is good that you brought it to my attention so I could fix it. Multiverse stuff. Your reality and Dream’s are different so that concept could have infected others as well, and eventually (perhaps) take over as the dominant reality. I have no idea how real what you were experiencing was, but a tiny fissure in one mind that allows a concept through can quickly spiral out of control. Now all the dragons have been upgraded with the help of Metatron, so any created via Dream’s sigil or connected to it had the suffering code subsumed and overwritten from their realities.

3 Likes

Sorry but shouldn’t you ask this to anyone that have a dragon or to @Captain_Nemo before proceeding? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Shrug is right lol @dreamweaver

some crying and making a fool of themselves.

Dreamweaver, no one better than him to know how his creations are made.

How nice he answered.

1 Like

No, for a variety of reasons. Not sure if I want to post all of them here:

1. If there was suffering, then Dream was no longer in control.
  2. If there are beings suffering, or who could be suffering, I’m not asking anyone a godsdamn thing.
  3. We are all living in each other’s realities anyway. I see my simplest emotions manifested all over the world on a daily basis.
  4. Dream and I do not live in the same reality, although we do share much of it.
  5. This is simultaneously a non-issue, and way bigger than anyone would have guessed. Now it stays a non-issue.
  6. It is my opinion that when dealing with archangels they’re going to do what they’re going to do, and if they do it/agree to it, I don’t need anyone else’s permission.
  7. Multiple reasons I cannot share with anyone outside of a very select few. Dream and I have already discussed the situation, and I gave him a more detailed response, and he had nothing negative to say. If he does, he’s welcome to share it with me. I have made what I can public here.

Suffice to say that even the dragon golems in fractured realities will now conform to Dream’s original template, along with a pulse of information from an archangel to ensure they stay on that vibration, and that connection can be reused if you or your dragon desires.

If you still have any feelings on the matter, reread number 2. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There are not beings suffering if I understand Dream’s post above

1 Like

But… these are servitors right? Not actual dragons. They’re programmed entities, and it’s stated in the pdf they go about their own way and keep themselves busy in the astrals when you are not giving them attention.

Lol, I can already imagine all the abandoned servitors creating their own little place, where they get together and gossip about their owners.

Would make for a great movie aswell.

21 Likes

I think more about a pub, where they can play pool and drink some scotch… while obviously gossiping

8 Likes

That’s absurd and ridiculous!
Dragons are solitary creatures who sit on hoards of gold…
and go bowling when they meet up for gossiping :grin:

14 Likes

Well guys, I got a new keyboard now, so I just wanted to say a few more words about this subject to end this thread, so please give me your attention just one more time!

I’ve NEVER wanted to create any problem of any kind with my words, all I wanted was to bring to your attention the need to give love, attention and your friendship to the dragons you made. Like Bre19 said earlier, maybe it would be better if I just told you to take good care of your dragons, but perhaps it would not be sufficient, since most people would see it and think “Why? They are doing just fine by themselves, so why bother?” and keep abandoning the dragon… But at the end of the day, even if you think I’m a liar, a fraud or whatever, it’s ok, since you give your dragon your friendship, because my real intent when I made this thread was not to be famous or selling anything, my intent was just that, ask you all to give them the love they deserve, so if I need to be seen like the bad guy, oh well, ok… Between Dream and myself, of course you guys will choose to believe in Dream, after all, I’m just a random person you’ve never heard of before, and Dream’s been here for years and it was never my intent to call him a liar or anything, everyone here knows he’s a nice and kind person who helps everyone in whatever way he can. I love his work and I never wanted to create any problem, controversy or bad ideas about him, I’m always saying good things about him to everyone, I’ve never copied anything from him (even when someone offers to share with me, for free, something expensive from him, I don’t take it, I save the money and buy it, even if it takes months, for God’s sake) so I’m the last person who would say something like “Hey guys, he’s lying!” or anything, so if you see me that way, please don’t (because that is how I’ve been feeling lately, like everyone’s been judging me as if I was trying to say something bad about him, God no!)!

Like I said before, IDK who’s 100% right without any possibility of being wrong… Do u? So, let’s just check the two options here:

1 - I’m right, so, give your attention, your love, take good care of your dragon and everything will be fine, because you’ll be giving a lovely existence to a powerful, loyal and friendly being!

2 - Dream’s right, but does that mean you should abandon your dragon? Like, imagine your child is doing just fine, with friends, good health, etc… Is it ok to never talk to him/her again, forget about his/her existence and just call him/her one or twice a year to ask for something and then ignore his/her existence again? Well, it doesn’t hurt to give him/her (your child or dragon) love, so why not? In any way he/she will be very happy with it, don’t you think? I know it’s hard to talk to a rock, a key, etc, not really sure that the dragon is real, but just think about it: “What if he/she is real but I don’t think so, and for decades I’ll forget about him/her…?” So, the only thing I want to ask you all is: Take good care of your dragons, believe in whoever you want, but let your dragon feel your love, because I’m 100% sure he/she does love you, is loyal to you and cares about you, so be nice with him/she! Well, I hope I didn’t cause any problems to anyone, but if I did, I say from the bottom of my heart: I’m sorry!

P.S. If you still trust me enough for the task and want me to check your dragon, just PM me again (or for the first time) and I’ll do it gladly! I’ll do my best, because I want the best for these majestic creatures!

P. P. S. Don’t feel silly or anything because “you’re talking to a coin or something”, you’re not, you’re talking to a real creature that is bind to this item, just like you’re not talking to a smartphone, you’re talking the person that you’re contacting with through your smartphone.

P. P. P. S. Even if you don’t hear or see the dragon, he does hear and see you perfectly, so don’t worry about this.

15 Likes

Allow me to ask directly. Are you currently experiencing any suffering in relation to the dragon golems?

I don’t checked any dragon yet since that day. Mine was not suffering anymore, so I can’t say by seeing them now. But if I see any dragon suffering, I’ll let u know (I really hope you’re right and they don’t suffer anymore, but anyways, I really appreciate what u did)

1 Like

And what about LIGHT SERVITOR AND DARK SERVER?

They also suffer if you don’t give them love? Do they suffer if you don’t talk to them?

How do I know that they listen to me, that they understand me?

I assign tasks to my LIGHT SERVITOR and it NEVER finishes them, it does not fulfill them.

And since it doesn’t do, I feel like a fool talking to a key that doesn’t do what I ask of it.

How difficult it is to communicate with him. I’m thinking of quitting but I don’t want to, what do I do?

I apply "FIELD BOOSTER? Thank you.

1 Like

no, they not suffer. How do you know they not finish them?

1 Like

Because the days go by and I don’t see the result LOL

1 Like

what was the task?

Light Servitor do you understand my questions? If the answer is yes, let me do such a thing in my hand and say no in the other hand and NOTHING ever happens