Dragon Golen, Warning!

Maybe work on your energy sensitivity bro

8 Likes

:point_up:

2 Likes

I got the same problem with my servitors but they really exist!

2 Likes

I visited your store and you have very interesting products.

My question, have you had problems with shipments outside the United States?

If the products are arriving? In how many days?.

Thank you.

I have a miniature dragon statue, so maybe I can put my golem in that

2 Likes

TBH just had something sit in customs for over a month, which resulted in a new “get your package delivered” metaphysical service I will be offering (not even kidding). So far that particular working gets things moving in 24 hours or less every time. I will take the rest to PM. Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is awesome! Frankly, the number of packages missing seems to be growing lately, I was incidentally wondering if someone can create a field for finding missing packages (or other items). My tracking spells have gotten a tad rusty.

2 Likes

I feel douchey offering this as a service on someone else’s forum, but since you asked (and this forum talks about other folks stuff, and Dream doesn’t offer these types of individual manifestations). Contact via PM or find my FB for deets. I am behind on everything else (from manufacturing to shipping to personal projects), so I may not actually list it until I’m caught up (and I’m getting there), but that doesn’t mean it’s not available. Cost will be $25 and it will be the first (and maybe only) service with a money-back guarantee, as long as you provide the tracking number of the package to be fetched. I will say it’s done in a more traditional way and at this time I’m not sure if I could replicate it into a field. If you needed it done on an ongoing basis (you ship a lot of stuff internationally), something cheaper and more permanent could be designed, I’m sure.

4 Likes

I don’t think so, well, I never saw one suffering… They seem to don’t have emotions at all.

They listen to u and understand u, always. It’s normal to think they don’t.

Maybe you’re asking something beyond his power, like “Levitate me” or “Make that person fall in love with me”, etc… There are things that the servitor can’t do because he’s not powerfull enough. But if you’re asking something that he could do but he’s not doing, it’s probably u who is blocking his actions. For exemple, u ask him to create a feeling on your hand and u don’t feel anything, it’s your energy sensitivity that is too low and u can’t feel it, it’s not your servitor’s fault.

I know that feel bro, but don’t quit yet, keep working on your energy and eventually everything will work for u!

It’s not a matter of “more power”, just more work ON YOU, not in the servitor. When u get more powerful, your servitor gets more powerful too. It’s on you my friend. Yeah, I know it’s boring to work on yourself and it would be easier to just chill and wait to someone else (a servidor in this case) to do everything for u, I would like it too lol
But at the end of the day, it’s all on you, you need to get stronger so EVERYTHING u make, servitors, sigils, fields, whatever, will be more powerfull.

3 Likes

Hi Angel , i created a dragon golem servitor but not able to communicate with it , can you please check if it is really created , i have this doubt because i did it using mobile screen.

Gratitudes

Hello there. PM me :smile:

Hi @Angel , i did send you PM , please check.

Gratitudes

1 Like

Hey Angel. i want to talk to you in private to ask you mroe questions about dragons. I just created mine and i need assistance. Could you pm since i don’t know how to do it

I don’t think Angel is still back from his long sabbatical.

4 Likes

Ohh. How can i talk to him?

From what i undertood. I give my dragon a name, And talk to him and take care if him or her. Tell him what i want him to do for me and thats it?

Also, check this out:

6 Likes

No idea, he is a member of this forum. Till he comes back, no other way.

2 Likes

I’ll probably have to write individual scripts for each servitor cause…

yay! more work to do :unamused: :smirk:

13 Likes

You love it and you love the praise you get. So get to work nuh? :joy::heart_eyes::pray: @_OM

2 Likes